“Great All Around Experience”

Brickhouse Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 86 Restaurants in New Milford
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Brickhouse is consistently good food, good value and great waiters. Everyone is very friendly and can't do enough to make your dining (or lunch) experience the most pleasant they can. I have been there 5 or 6 times and each dish I have ordered is done just right. Generous portions of food and drink every time!

1  Thank Rick V

Reviewed 20 August 2013

This is my favorite restaurant & I love when we travel to this area so we can go here. My favorite item on their menu is Chicken Francaise. PLEASE don't ever stop serving this fabulous dish!!!

1  Thank Tracy B
Reviewed 3 August 2013

They have one of the best pizza's around.. Food is always good.
We enjoy going there.. It's always friendly.

1  Thank MineinUSA
Reviewed 31 July 2013

My family and I have eaten here numerous times! Great staff, excellent food!! It's a family run business that strives to make each experience terrific!! Highly recommend to anyone, singles, couples and families alike!!

1  Thank amiller3
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I used to live in New Milford and grew up on Villla Maria Pizza. We got take out from the Brickhouse on a recent stay and it was excellent and reminded me of Villa Maria. You can't get pizza like this in the Midwest (they think Pizza Hut is good Pizza). Brickhouse salad was also very tasty with house dressing. N

1  Thank CSMM121212