“Sports Bar With Good Food, Family Friendly!”

1st & 10 Sports Bar and Grill
Ranked #19 of 84 Restaurants in New Milford
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: When we first opened our doors more than 6 years ago, we set out to provide the New Milford community with an upscale sports bar unlike any other. From our portion size to our 3,000 square foot space, we believe that bigger is better. Enjoy every game with DirecTV on over 20 screens including 4 - 15 foot, high definition projection screens. Stop by and enjoy our fantastic high-quality food combined with excellent service in a fun, sports minded environment!
New Fairfield, Connecticut
“Sports Bar With Good Food, Family Friendly!”
Reviewed 3 June 2012

Have eaten here with both family and friends. Food is always good, service is always friendly and attentive. Good sports bars are hard to find up this way, and 1st & 10 is a welcome addition to the area. My most recent visit was with my family and we ordered the chili to start and wings for the main course. Love the wings!

Definitely recommend for a nice, casual meal!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Poorsh30

New Milford, Connecticut
“Best wings in the area!!”
Reviewed 27 May 2012

I have spent the last 12 years of my life visiting various bars that serve wings in the Danbury/New Milford area (WCSU graduate!!) I stumbled upon 1st & 10 shortly after its opening, and I am sorry I didnt write this review sooner. This bar/restaurant has the best wings I have EVER had, although, I can't say I eat wings for a living. But seriously, comparing this place to TKs, Pippa's, billy beans etc.. the wings are 3 times the size! They are really just amazing. And plenty of flavors to choose from (my fav are garlic parmesan and honey BBQ). I've had a couple other items here as well, spinach artichoke dip is great, mac and cheese is great, and a chicken sandwhich which was alright. Service is consistently good, I have been here multiple times. I see a lot of families with children as well (earlier in the evening) at night time, they sometimes have a band or DJ there.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank JennTravelRN
New Milford, Connecticut
“Best wings in town”
Reviewed 16 May 2012

this is a sports bar with best wings in town, i visited the bar in april the service was very good it was a saturday night and there was a band on that was very good maybe a little lound. the bar was clean and has alot of tv's so any sports you would like to watch you could i am sure. the food is very good for a sports bar and the beer was cold wich is always good. i would go back just to try all the different wings there was about 12 different kinds. my wife had the mac and cheese which she siad was some of the best mac and cheese she has ever had.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Love2eatRibs
Connecticut
“Actually Visited September Until Now”
Reviewed 25 April 2012

Excellent burgers, great place to watch sports. Nice staff and reasonable prices. It is my Sunday hangout during football season.

Visited March 2012
2 Thank keninCT
Sherman, Connecticut
“TV's, Sports, Drinks, Food and Service”
Reviewed 26 January 2012

Went two times to this spot to compare each visit before I wrote a review. The place is a real sports bar filled with sports paraphernalia, large TV's, huge bar area, and yes....sport fans! The food is varied and extensive with good choices. The servers are attentive to you even though they are running around serving many customers at the same time. Good selection of brews on tap as well as in bottles. Always something happening at this place, just check the monthly calendar. Worth a visit.

• Visited January 2012