“Great food and owner is awesome!”

Villarina's Pasta Shop
Ranked #16 of 84 Restaurants in New Milford
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Danbury, Connecticut
“Great food and owner is awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

Adam is so helpful in selecting and/or suggesting products for dinner. They are relocating soon but will still be on Rt. 7 nearby his current location.

Visited July 2014

connecticut
“Fresh Homemade Pasta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

I grew up on boxed pasta, then I had fresh pasta....and there is nothing like it! So at least once a month I go to Villarina's. My family loves Fettuccini Alfredo, so I get fresh pasta and their Alfredo sauce which I like a little thicker so I puree it with cream cheese. I get their other sauces too, I love the fact I can run up to Villarina's and get fresh pasta, and I have enough for 2 nights of delicious dinners. Thank you!

• Visited May 2014
New Hampshire
“Great little pasta shop with some nice specialty food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

Stopped in to check out what was offered here. Fresh pasta, cut to order. Fresh garlic bread. Some really good sauces and oil selections. Looks like they have a cool little selection of ice cream (it's winter, so we didn't try any). Also have a nice selection of some higher end Italian deli meats. We were there for about 10 minutes, looking around and a handful of people stopped in. They sounded like regulars, as they seemed to know the owner running the store. Adam, helped answer some questions and made some great recommendations. I wish we lived closer. We would come often. We came back the next day and bought some frozen ravioli to bring back to NH with us... Oh also, the cannolis are amazing. Filled to order.... Really cool little store...