“Not worth your time!”
Review of Ruby Tuesday - CLOSED

Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 October 2011

I went with my wife and children.  One child had chicken strips the other had Mac and cheese. The strips were dry and did not come with fries so he got broccoli which was overlooked and salty.  My other child had Mac and cheese made with cheese sauce.

My wife had a burger which was okay and I had steak with broccoli and "home-made baked Mac & cheese".  The steak was okay but the broccoli overcooked and the Mac and cheese was the same as my daughter with cheese sauce and some other cheese put on top and put under a broiler. Portion was so small, we actually left hungry after $50 tab!

Worth it? Not!

Reviewed 26 October 2010

The service was good.But I was quite dissappointed with the food.I usually love Ruby Tuesday's Chicken Florentine.But the 1st time I went to the one in Newington,CT, both the chicken & the sauce was too dry.The burger my husband ordered was good though.All in all it was just OK not great.