“Nice decor decent food”

Barnwood Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Barnwood Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 60 Restaurants in Newtown
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Tried this place out for the first time. Menu options are diverse and appear appetizing. I had the skirt steak and unfortunately it was a little bland. I would consider trying this place out again. I think it has potential.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

From the moment you enter Barnwood Grill you are transported into the heart of New York City. Class, sophistication a great menu and fabulous wine menu. The wait staff is acutely attentive to any of your needs and make great suggestions. The prices are not cheap but well worth the meal you receive. Sitting outside on Queen Street on a glorious evening is amazing. Do not miss this specail restaurant before everyone discovers it and you can't get in.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We truly like Simi, very friendly and accommodating. Food is excellent, owners are working very hard to service their customers. We've come to enjoy Similar very much and he's always accommodating and attentive to special requests. A must try and you'll see. Talk to the owners Denard or Similar. You'll enjoy!!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Nice when you go in with nice bar area.the menu wasn't impressive the vegetable soup was pureed and $8 not worth it service was ok bread was the best thing there.Wouldnt recommend the food it was just Ok.Go for a drink and leave... sad because its new

1  Thank stevedolphin
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I really, really wanted to like Barnwood Grill, I was so excited for them to open up within walking distance from my house.
On my first visit I ordered the goat cheese salad, the goat cheese was frozen when served to me... I had to send it back and it was still almost frozen in the middle.
Second visit, the food was not much better. Services is pretty good. I would say the atmosphere is nice, it has a great ecclectic feel. But honestly, I will not be returning, not with so many other great restaurants in the area.

2  Thank Kimie B