Sleep Inn & Suites
Niantic Motel(Niantic)
Niantic Inn(Niantic)
Oakdell Motel(Waterford)
View Hotel
All reviewsindoor poolyogurtroom was cleanmohegan sunmystic seaportoff the highwayexercise roomfront desk staffwater pressurewould definitely stay here againthe breakfast areasinkinnsconnecticut
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 March 2012

Stayed last night at the Sleep Inn in Niantic, we went to the Foghat show at Mohegan Sun, we only stayed one night but I thought the Hotel was very nice, the room was clean and quite large, also enjoyed the hot continental breakfast, parking was free, and the hotel is reasonably close to Mohegan Sun about 15 minutes away, I would stay here again next time I go to Mohegan Sun.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank p321rich
Reviewed 10 March 2012

I was very please with my stay at the Sleep Inn... Great service and all I could wish for at affordable price : breakfast, fitness center, laundry facilities, good wifi Internet, flat screen TV, elevator and carts to carry all my stuff!

The staff were very kind and nice and attentive to details!!!

• Stayed: March 2012
3  Thank benoitleblanc
Reviewed 7 November 2011

We stayed at the Sleep Inn in Niantic, CT because we were looking for close proximity to Mohegan Sun casino. We've stayed here before because it is clean, quiet, and not far from Mohegan Sun or Mystic Seaport. The room is on the small side but we were given a refrigerator for our room at no extra charge which was very nice. The carpet in the room was a bit worn unfortunately and should be replaced. They offer a free continental breakfast but it was not very appetizing looking and we did skip it and go to Dunkin Donuts nearby. If you just need a nice, quiet, and reasonable place to stay and close to the highway, you won't go wrong with this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Iszykat
Reviewed 4 November 2011

My wife and I live on Martha's Vineyard. We have a son in college in Southwestern Connecticut. When we wait until after work on Friday to travel to Fairfield, we stop at the Sleep Inn for the night rather than pushing through New Haven. It is a relatively small hotel just South of I-95 and, apparently, close by the Mohegan Sun casino. Word is that people who don't want to spend the big bucks for casino hotels use the Sleep Inn as their bedroom. I've never been to Mohegan Sun, but my king size bed room usually runs me $69 after an approved Choice Hotels affinity group discount. They have a small indoor pool and a nominal continental breakfast with no restaurant or room service, but virtually any restaurant in East Lyme or Niantic will deliver and there are fast food restaurants a stone's throw away. This is not a destination facility, but you can't beat it for a good nights sleep!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris_on_MVY
Reviewed 3 November 2011

I'm not one to complain but The staff was rude and very unfriendly. The walls and floors are paper thin. You can hear everything on several floors including doors slamming and kids running all over. Other than that it is nice, clean and in a good location.

Room Tip: Rooms have a small refrigerator, No Microwave.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business