“Close to Mohegan Sun”
Review of Niantic Motel

Niantic Motel
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Niantic
Reviewed 24 June 2010

This is my second time I stayed here, I stayed in Nov 2007 when it was a Days Inn, and I stayed last week, both times it was for a concert at Mohegan Sun which is about 9 miles away, I think the hotel is very nice, nothing fancy, reasonably priced and right off I-95, it has a outdoor pool I didn't use it, I would stay here again next time I go to Mohegan Sun.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Niantic Motel

Reviewed 9 June 2010

I liked the large room.Never had such great service. I understand that they are redoing the motal and will soon have a resteraunt. Can't wait to see it completed. It is also dog freindley with a graet courtyard fenced in. All the best to you.

Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 May 2010

This Motel was so dirty. Walked into the room saw stains and dirt all over the carpet. Toilet was dirty , trash was not emptied from previous occupant. Holes in the walls. Air conditioner did not work. Did not stay the night I left and found another Hotel. Website says it is 10 minutes away from Foxwoods, try 35 minutes away. I would not stay here and will not recommend this Motel to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
snaqvi, Manager at Niantic Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2010

Thank you for letting us know about your concern. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and the misunderstanding that you had regarding our hotel location. We have taken the steps to ensure that this situation does not occur again.

The management and staff of the Niantic Motel take each and every customer concern seriously. Although we cannot validate your complaint, we have reviewed the housekeeping check list with all employees. We regret that you did not come to the front desk immediately so we could resolve your situation then.

The Niantic Hotel Management Team

Also consider these accommodations in or near Niantic
Days Inn Niantic Near Casinos
Rodeway Inn Waterford
#2 of 5 in Waterford
Red Roof Inn Mystic - New London
SpringHill Suites Mystic Waterford

Been to Niantic Motel? Share your experiences!