“Inedible lasagna, watery cocktails, cheery service”
Review of Infinity Bistro

Infinity Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Infinity Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Norfolk
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 11 August 2013

The wait staff is enthusiastic and smart, but the menu is dull with standard offerings. While the Caesar salads were acceptable the lasagna was not. The pasta was dense, and the bolognese sauce was lumpy and dry. No one could eat it. The waitress apologetically removed the charges for three entrees and we left her a nice tip. We all agreed that lasagna from school cafeterias was far superior.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

This is a true Bistro, so if you like the Bistro dining experience you will not be disappointed. The menu is somewhat simple which is in keeping with the whole idea of a Bistro. The portions I saw being served were large and the selections at my table of four were superbly prepared and presented.I had a side of pommes frites no Frenchman would turn his Gallic nose up at.The staff is friendly and efficient.The courses come quickly,I presume they are well aware most diners are attending a performance at the theater.We shared somewhat, and our waitress was very gracious about accommodating this. Some restaurants are decidedly tacky about discouraging this comradely dining practice. We were never rushed despite it being a sold out performance.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Black truffle oil pommes frites to DIE for! Roasted red beet salad, chilled avocado and cucumber soup, and we watched the world go by from the outdoor terrace.

Reviewed 17 July 2013 via mobile

The Bistro is a nice place for dinner, with no local competition. The food is always an adventure, with a good mix of flavors and presentation. The prices are New York style, but the alternatives are not as good, so just go and enjoy yourselves.

1  Thank Wyyll
Reviewed 9 April 2013

The crab cakes were very yummy. The next time I go, I want a table against the wall; as I was a bit chilly at my table near the window.

1  Thank Elizabeth G