The Foley
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$287
US$252
  • Pool
Premier Inn Chessington Hotel(Chessington)(Great Value!)
US$87
PremierInn.com
Ditton Lodge Hotel(Long Ditton)
US$160
Holiday Inn London-Kingston South(Surbiton)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$100
Hotel Bosco(Surbiton)
US$138
US$128
Premier Inn Cobham Hotel(Cobham)(Great Value!)
US$128
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Chessington Tolworth(Kingston upon Thames)(Great Value!)
US$54
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Premier Inn London Tolworth(London)(Great Value!)
US$88
  • Restaurant
US$152
US$145
Travelocity
The Lion Gate Mews​(East Molesey)
Agoda.com
All reviewslovely hotelhampton courtgastro pubburgergreat publovely roomstayed for nightsbusiness trippub hotelmini barbar areacar parkcomfy bedgreat choiceeasy accesscannot commentgood size
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 August 2013

The room was excellent value given the size and the comfortable bed is the biggest I've slept in. A great breakfast topped it off having paid nearly half the price of this room just for breakfast on the continent earlier in the year.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 25 July 2013

wonderful room, lovely breakfast, very nice staff overall. However did have a dirty mark on the bottom sheet, when checking out, the reception lady didnt ask how my stay was, so I volunteered about the sheet. She thanked me for my feedback, however never offered any apology whatsoever! which for me, let the hotel down, personally I feel customer care is paramount, and if my complaint had been dealt with in a sympathetic way, then 5 stars would have been given

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2013

My daughter and I stayed at The Foley on 11 and 12 July to enable us to go to the Hampton Court Flower Show. We were extremely comfortable and the staff were very welcoming and helpful I would definitely stay there again. They have a lovely garden where one can eat one's evening meal and have a quiet drink after a very busy day.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2013

We stayed at the Foley this weekend as we were attending the Hampton Court Flower show. Location was fantastic for this and would have also been perfect for Thorpe Park, Chessington and Wisley RHS gardens. It is newly refurbished and has a lovely family friendly pub and restaurant. I took my mum for her 70th birthday and both evenings ate in the restaurant and considering the location of this hotel our meals on both night including drinks were no more than £15 per head which i thought very reasonable. Staff are all very friendly and the breakfast is good too.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Laura05_12, General Manager at The Foley, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Hi Sam

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We look forward to welcoming you at the Foley again very soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Hotel is fabulous but make sure you check your reservation a week before you intend to stay as chances are it may have changed due to computer glitches.
the hotel itself meets all levels of expectation can't rate it highly enough

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business