Although I was not terribly happy with my room, I did get glimpses of other rooms which looked very luxurious. I was surprised to find only a small selection of TV channels available -- and an empty minibar! My room also had an "open plan" bathroom, which could be awkward for 2 people sharing who might not even be in a relationship. The glass dividers in the bathroom had lots of streaks on them which gave the impression the bathroom was not cleaned well enough. The views from the windows over the sea and beach are great. I had room service for dinner (being on my own) and found the service very good but the food wasn't great. The bed was extremely comfortable and the lighting in the bedroom was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Radisson Blu Hotel, Port Elizabeth offers breathtaking sea views from all 173 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites. With our eight multifunctional conferencing and banqueting rooms equipped with state of the art technology spanning 633sqm, we cater for a vast array of specialised events. All registered guests and meeting delegates receive complimentary high-speed internet access. "tabu grill, bar & lounge" offers world class bistro style food whilst our lounge and sea view pool terrace is the perfect place to relax, enjoy a cocktail and light snack. Camelot Spa offers our guests the perfect place to unwind and relax. Shuttle Service to the Boardwalk Entertainment Complex ensures guests are always mobile. Enrolment to the Carlson Rezidor loyalty program "Club Carlson" is immediate and free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rezidor, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Port Elizabeth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Port Elizabeth Hotel Port Elizabeth
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Port Elizabeth Summerstrand