Our family of 19 arrived here late and found the hotel to be very accommodating. They arranged for the kitchen to serve us a late dinner. Otherwise we would have been forced to go out in the rain to find a place to eat. This presents the one negative about this hotel. It is rather remote from shopping and eating places. In all other respects if was very nice. Spacious rooms, great breakfast, and well-appointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Radisson Blu Hotel, Port Elizabeth offers breathtaking sea views from all 173 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites. With our eight multifunctional conferencing and banqueting rooms equipped with state of the art technology spanning 633sqm, we cater for a vast array of specialised events. All registered guests and meeting delegates receive complimentary high-speed internet access. "tabu grill, bar & lounge" offers world class bistro style food whilst our lounge and sea view pool terrace is the perfect place to relax, enjoy a cocktail and light snack. Camelot Spa offers our guests the perfect place to unwind and relax. Shuttle Service to the Boardwalk Entertainment Complex ensures guests are always mobile. Enrolment to the Carlson Rezidor loyalty program "Club Carlson" is immediate and free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rezidor, Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Port Elizabeth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Port Elizabeth Hotel Port Elizabeth
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Port Elizabeth Summerstrand