The location was excellent in a safe strand area with beautiful sights. Wireless net was working perfect and the service also. Breakfast was deliscous and the restaurant food also. Rooms have been very good as usually in Radisson hotels. We had two double rooms, smoking and non-smoking. We all (4) were very stisfied to the level of quality. The staff was very friendly and helpful. As these 2 nights were our first in South Africa ever, it was nice to find out that this part of the town was safe enough also for our children (24 and 30) to go late at the evening to local dance bar and come back by a cab. We found nearby a wanderful restaurant for dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Radisson Blu Hotel, Port Elizabeth offers breathtaking sea views from all 173 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites. With our eight multifunctional conferencing and banqueting rooms equipped with state of the art technology spanning 633sqm, we cater for a vast array of specialised events. All registered guests and meeting delegates receive complimentary high-speed internet access. "tabu grill, bar & lounge" offers world class bistro style food whilst our lounge and sea view pool terrace is the perfect place to relax, enjoy a cocktail and light snack. Camelot Spa offers our guests the perfect place to unwind and relax. Shuttle Service to the Boardwalk Entertainment Complex ensures guests are always mobile. Enrolment to the Carlson Rezidor loyalty program "Club Carlson" is immediate and free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Port Elizabeth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Port Elizabeth Hotel Port Elizabeth
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Port Elizabeth Summerstrand