I went up on business on two occasions and i thought i must make mention of my stay at the City Lodge Hotel. When i walked in i found it to be neat and modern. approaching the reception, i was greeted by very friendly staff who went out of their way to help me. in no time i was given my key card and directed to my room. on entering my room i found it to be compact, with a fresh smell and very clean. the double bed was comfortable and they had coffee and tea in the room. they also have DSTV satellite television, which was a bonus. only Breakfast is served and is reasonable in selection. if you want dinner and lunch, the Broad Walk complex is just up the road< about five minute walk. A pleasant stay by all accounts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel has a swimming pool for those hot summer days as well as a fitness room and a small meeting room for guest use. It is across the road from Humewood Beach, within walking distance of many restaurants, 500m from the Oceanarium and Boardwalk casino and entertainment area. The hotel is 8 minutes from Port Elizabeth’s CBD and 10 minutes from the Port Elizabeth Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your City Lodge Hotel Port Elizabeth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Lodge Port Elizabeth Hotel Port Elizabeth
- City Hotel Port Elizabeth
- City Lodge Hotel Port Elizabeth Summerstrand