Reception was top class. The rooms clean and well appointed. The breakfast poor and disappointing.
Should I have to ask for butter, salt and pepper to be told" it's on your table", argue that it was not, only to have a surely face deliver me my butter, salt and pepper. Tragically the other diners had non either.
Who is managing the breakfast room?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel has a swimming pool for those hot summer days as well as a fitness room and a small meeting room for guest use. It is across the road from Humewood Beach, within walking distance of many restaurants, 500m from the Oceanarium and Boardwalk casino and entertainment area. The hotel is 8 minutes from Port Elizabeth’s CBD and 10 minutes from the Port Elizabeth Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your City Lodge Hotel Port Elizabeth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Lodge Port Elizabeth Hotel Port Elizabeth
- City Hotel Port Elizabeth
- City Lodge Hotel Port Elizabeth Summerstrand