I have stayed here several times while traveling to PE for work. The quality of the rooms vary so it's worthwhile to ask for a good room. The breakfast is mediocre for Vegetarians. Parking is secure and it is conveniently located (currently being expanded). Buffalo Bills - the restaurant linked to the hotel (there is no hotel kitchen) is not good at all. Information about the internet and how breakfast works is not provided when you check in. You need to be proactive if you want to find out information. The absolute plus of the City Lodge is the staff who have always been very friendly and courteous. Nice environment. Gym is small but sufficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel has a swimming pool for those hot summer days as well as a fitness room and a small meeting room for guest use. It is across the road from Humewood Beach, within walking distance of many restaurants, 500m from the Oceanarium and Boardwalk casino and entertainment area. The hotel is 8 minutes from Port Elizabeth’s CBD and 10 minutes from the Port Elizabeth Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your City Lodge Hotel Port Elizabeth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Lodge Port Elizabeth Hotel Port Elizabeth
- City Hotel Port Elizabeth
- City Lodge Hotel Port Elizabeth Summerstrand