“Outstanding”

Ranked #1 of 43 Summerstrand B&B and Inns
Tienen, Belgium
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

A very nice guest house indeed. One of the best we had on our 3,5 weeks trip in South Africa. Very charming place. The rooms are spacious with all necessary facilities. We stayed for 3 nights and all slept very well and did not have any issues with noise. The management and staff was very friendly and attentive taking care of all needs we would have. We were 2 adults and one child. we had a familiy suite with 2 bedrooms , Bath room with shower and tub. 2 toilets. This was on the ground floor with direct access to the pool. We also had access to the 'living area' where we could sit down, relax and read in the evening. The breakfast was outstanding with plenty of choices including warm breakfast if one wished. We had a very nice and comfortable stay here, Strongly reccommended.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank cato h

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
East London, South Africa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

I stayed at this wonderful Guest House a few weeks ago and what an unexpected surprise it was. On arrival I was welcomed by the friendly hostess with a great cuppacino, and an impressive tour of the Guest House. I stayed in the "Fishpond" room which was private, cosy and so elegantly decorated. Despite having everything necessary, it was uncluttered, immaculately clean and well appointed. The newly renovated bathroom was modern and very practically designed. What could be nicer than the smell of freshly roasted coffee beans and home made pastries on entering the dining room in the morning? The breakfast was stylishly presented, with so many delights on offer. I felt so at home at Admiralty and was inspired to do some decorating on my return home. This stunning Guest House will be seeing more of me and my colleagues in the future. Thank you to the Admiralty team for an amazing stay!

Room Tip: For people with allergies the Fishpond room is great as it has wooden floors.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Somerset East, South Africa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2013

what an amazing guest house. Everything was perfect, the staff are so helpful and friendly, the owners are always seeing to all of their guests and just makes one feel comfortable and at home. The room I stayed in was the gardens room. Such a fantastic room, fresh and open and has a beautiful modern bathroom. Breakfast was fantastic and the service during breakfast was also very good. All together I can say that everything from I arrived until I drove out of the gate on my way home was 100%. What a phenomenal place. I will most certainly become a regular and I will tell all my friends about Admiralty Beach house.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

My first visit to Port Elizabeth was fantastic because of the great service I received from the Guest House.
The breakfast was delicious.
The room was serviced daily and was clean and tidy.
The bedding was clean and comfortable.
The bathroom was suburb.
The owners were very friendly.

Will definitely see me again.
Thanks

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Johannesburg, South Africa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

One of the most welcoming guest houses in South Africa, nevermind Port Elizabeth. They have a great eye for detail which makes the stay a pleasure. The breakfast is a delight and the rooms feel like home. Everytime I'm in PE, I stay there

Room Tip: I love the Captain's Quarters, but all yhe rooms are excellent
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013

Srated our honeymoon trip here and what a way to start it! Such a great place and the breakfast is something out of this wolrd! Wish we could have stayed longer! Will definitely go back if we in area again!

Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

I travel a lot and encounter several good and bad experiences. I seldom write reviews about the places I stay, and this brief review about Admiralty Beach House is one of my few reviews because I felt that I should honor the owner's and their staff dedication to excellence. Simply stated, it is the best B&B in Port Elizabeth. Being a regular traveler to PE, I have stayed in several B&Bs in the Summerstrand area. None gets close to Admiralty Beach House by any yardstick. The hospitality, cleanliness, congeniality of the owners and their team, the breakfast are all phenomenal. I will always stay at this great place when I am in PE!!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business