We were completely taken with the lodge. It is the kind of place families come back to year after year. We took our twin daughters (2yrs 6months) along and the place was everything we needed and more than we expected. We stayed in the 3 room chalet and the rooms were simple but comfortable. The staff were extremely helpful and all the facilities worked well. It was wonderful being 4km from the city but not being in it. Cape Recife Nature Reserve is right outside and a short walk to the Penguin Sanctuary. The kids area at Pirates Cove is superb and provided loads of fun for the girls. The bar/restaurant served good food with friendly staff. We will definitely go back. A big thank you to Dennis and all his staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just minutes from Nelson Mandela Bay's City Centre and Airport, Pine Lodge is the perfect holiday destination. Our wind protected 3-Star chalets are nestled amongst the indigenous flora of the Cape Recife Nature Reserve and are a stone's throw from the ocean. Our 4-Star graded caravan and camping grounds all have electrical points and are well-grassed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Pine Lodge Resort & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pine Lodge Resort And Conference Centre
- Pine Lodge Resort & Conference Centre Hotel Port Elizabeth
- Pine Lodge Resort & Conference Centre Port Elizabeth/Summerstrand