“An average hotel stay.”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in North Haven
Glen Allen, Virginia
“An average hotel stay.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

I stayed here for two nights on a business trip. There is nothing that is spectacular or very bad about this hotel. It is just a very average hotel to stay at. The free breakfast is the standard selection that you would have at any other hotel that offers free breakfast. My only real complaint would be the television is not in HD, but to balance that out, the front desk personnel are extremely friendly.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
HINHManager, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS North Haven Hotel, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Dear KandKwed,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future. I am happy to hear that the front desk provided with friendly service.

Managment

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

I had to fly in to North Haven for and interview and i have to say that the Best Western was real accommodating. They picked me up from the local airport, drove me to my interview the next day, and when all was said and done they brought me back to the airport. I am from the south and this place really knows there hospitality!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
HINHManager, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS North Haven Hotel, responded to this review, 13 April 2014
Dear Frank,

We are so happy to hear that we were able to accomodate your needs. We strive on providing the best service and I happy to hear that we were able to provide that for you!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

I was really impressed with the new Best Western property in North Haven. I had heard through the grape vine that they had one of the nicest indoor pools in the area. So I took my family there for a quick get away to beat the harsh cold weather we have recently had. The pool was great! Very big pool! Most hotels have a little pool but not this place. It went from 4ft to 10ft deep. They also had great sports grill connected to the hotel I believe it was called Harry's and there burgers were awesome. The best part of it all was the fact that we never had to leave the hotel at all. They had everything we needed all under the same roof.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
HINHManager, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS North Haven Hotel, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Dear Foodmaster,

Thank you for taking the time for the wonderful review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the near future.

West Haven, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

The hotel I stayed at was ok, it chaged recently over to Best Western from Holiday Inn and I was very set to the fact that there was hair on my sheets and pillow cases as well as in the shower. I would reccommed this property just be sure to check the bedding and bathroom. Also the internet service was horrible

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

HINHManager, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS North Haven Hotel, responded to this review, 11 February 2014
Dear Otis B.

I sincerely apologize that you had a bad experiencce. I want to thank you for taking the time to voice your concerns. Our staff has been made aware and actions have been taken to ensure something like this doesn't happen again to any future guests. We hope to see you agian in the future.

AGM
Stamford, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

This is a very clean, well appointed hotel masquerading as a Best Western. Great stay and very clean and new. Having been to this area before, I must assert this is the best there is. It's a little expensive but very nicely remodeled rooms.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

Traveling to the New England in a automobile can be cruel and unforgiving on the I-95 corridor, especially with the worlds most traveled bridge being toyed with like a pawn in a chess game, as we recently viewed in the media; four lanes just shut down by a very mean governor who's name I don't have to mention. I made it through the George Washington Bridge and was continuing my trek North towards Hartford Connecticut with a layover in North Haven . The next morning I was scheduled for a return trip via Amtrak and when I connected with Best Western Corporate Reservations they obviously didn't understand the local accommodations or guest services. Upon checking in to the North Haven Facility my concerns grew to fear of not being able to catching my train from the shuttle service that was advertised nor making a connecting flight to Dallas Fort Worth. My itinerary was about to fall apart but the staff at North Haven were genuinely concerned. The Motel Manager promised my dilemma would be resolved by the time I woke up and enjoyed a hot breakfast. The staff at North Haven pulled together as a team and made sure I was at the Amtrak Train Station on time.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Arthur,

Thank you for having absolute confidence in our hotel and staff. We strive on providing all of our staff with the best acomodations and service. I am happy to hear that we were able to accomodate your needs.

Nobleboro, Maine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

Hotel is wonderful, clean and friendly. Stay was overall great minus not having the pool up and running, they were renovating..kids were bummed but i only stayed one night for kids to attend a concert and it was close by. The restaurant has friendly service and delicious food. Beds are sweet and comfy... i want the bed and the pillows... check in was great and let us in early.. when you book with them and you go to look for them you wont find it under this name.. name is now under best western.

Room Tip: stay away from bottom floor near rm 167 cause a conference rm is near by and it wasnt quiet that eve...