Cedar Park Inn And Suites
Hilltop Inn & Suites(North Stonington)
US$120
Stardust(North Stonington)(Great Value!)
US$63
Bellissimo Grande Hotel(North Stonington)
US$128
US$830
US$807
US$220
US$198
The Fox Tower at Foxwoods(Mashantucket)
US$312
US$290
US$180
US$158
US$137
US$116
TripAdvisor
All reviewsunder new managementking sizetempurpedic mattressesthe bed was extremely comfortablehot tubcoffee makerflat screen tvcasinoweekends
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I decided last minute to travel with my school-age child and big labrador to go to the beaches in Rhode Island over Labor Day weekend. I didn't have a plan and started to get worried about where we would stay once I hit the Conneticut border. Cedar Park was very accomodating, and I was able to grab one of the last king size suites! I decided to stay all the nights of my travel even though I wasn't exactly a stone's throw away from the ocean. I didn't mind the extra drive to the beaches in the bording state of Rhode Island because Cedar Park is comfortable, friendly, and staff, particularly a front desk clerk named, Amy, is willing to go the extra mile to make sure guests have the best stay! Thank you CEDAR PARK!!

Room Tip: Jacuzzi available in larger rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jacqueline J
Reviewed 4 September 2012

My husband and I was celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary this past weekend. we reserved a Saturday night at Cedar Park. We are a return customer since we had a great experience 4 yrs ago. We checked into a Luxury Room. First thing upon entering I reserved and paid for a Luxury room with Bubbles and Jacuzzi in my room . the jacuzzi was in the bathroom. this is not what I reserved. I called the front desk and told me all rooms were booked and they couldn't move me. They told me all rooms are the same price and I wasn't paying more for the Luxury room. He told me that not all of the jacuzzis are in the room next to the bed. Second, I was taking a shower and noticed the shower head was broken. the shower head was leaking and it wasn't easy take a shower from one little spot on the shower head. Third, the bathroom sink was broken. The water out of the spout didn't pour out correctly. Water was splattering everywhere. Also, the drain plug was missing. Fourth, my husband was relaxing in the living room area and suddenly water was pouring out of the ceiling like a waterfall. Our room was on the ground floor. the room above us either had a shower running or jacuzzi that was leaking that came into our room. We had a huge puddle in our room. We called the front desk and I told them about the situation. They came to our room and I showed him the water. He was going to find out how the water was leaking and to notify the room above us to turn of the water. The water stopped. The front desk never told us how this occurred. Lastly , my husband and I were very frustrated even more. We got to bed that night and noticed all of these black specks all over out sheets. we don't know what this was. We gave up complaining that night and waited until the next morning. Upon checkout. I have explained everything to the front desk again about my bad experience. She was notifying the manager and she told me to call back the next day as he will be in the office. I called the next day and I was told he wasn't there and the front desk told me that the manager doesn't come to the inn. She was going to call him and tell him abot
my experience and that he was going to call me back. I still didn't get a call back but the front desk told me that the manager said he would give me 20% off on my next stay ARE YOU serious?. I WILL NOT COME BACK EVER. I HOPE NO ONE HAS THIS BAD EXPERIENCE EITHER. I will like a 20% off from my recent stay. Better than that a refund. Why doesn't that manager call me himself >POOR staff and customer service. Unprofessional. To the manager, you may already know who I am so please call me . You have my cell. I will be waiting for your call.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank vigevani
greekva, Front Office Manager at Cedar Park Inn And Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2012

I am sorry for your bad stay, I talked to you that day of your stay. We did point out to you that the Tub to shower valve that changes the water from the tub to the shower was not opened all of the way . You said that you would open it all of the way next time you shower. We did not find any problems with the sink. The leak from the ceiling was the jacuzzi in the room upstairs , it was filled to much and leaked into your room. I wiped it up with a hand towel when I came into your room.
I did not hear about problems with the sheets. We just got all new sheets and blankets . and pillow cases. We did inspect the room after you left and when you called us to the room . We pride ourselves on our new quality control program and want to have the highest standards. If you have any other questions please feel free to call me !
Amy Cassilas-qualitty manager

Reviewed 25 August 2012

This is the second time i have stayed at this motel. The first time it was absouletly great. This time, not so. We were told by phone that all we had to do to get a shuttle to Foxwoods was to give them plenty of notice, both coming and going. When we got there, we were told it only runs on the weekend. The rooms were for the most part clean, but rather spartan. There were only very bright overhead lights and not table lamps. So if you wished to read while someone else wants to sleep, they have to put up with the bright lights. The sink and bath emptied out exceptionally slow. The complimentary breakfast consisted of cereal, granola bars and Make-ur-own waffles. The waffle maker looked as though it hadnt been cleaned in quite some time. I asked for a coffee cup and was told to us a clear plastic water cup. Do you have any idea what HOT coffee will do to a cup like this? Yep, it melted the bottom out. The noise from other hotel occupants on the first nite was terrible. I would NOT recommend this motel to anyone.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Ranger53
Reviewed 23 August 2012

My husband and I picked this hotel because it's close to Foxwoods Casino. Nice room, clean but no hairdryer. I guess we can live with that. Friendly staff, and restaurants nearby. We will definitely go there again. Foxwoods is great.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 23 August 2012

A friend and I decided to have a Girls Night Out at Foxwoods recently. We decided to try the Cedar Park Inn because it was close to the casino. The woman on the phone even told us they had transportation to the casino if we didn't feel like driving. Yea! We had a blast. The room was clean and they had a BBQ going outside before we left, so we grabbed a free hamburger (not kidding.) There seemed to be a nice group of people staying there.
I found the staff to be super friendly and we will go back there again! The bed was super comfortable, too. Next time I visit, I want to bring my boyfriend. This place is a little gem that I'd previously not discovered!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends