“Even worse than I thought”

Cedar Park Inn And Suites
Reviewed 29 June 2013

I'm not a picky guy. I can tolerate just about anything. This place is even worse than the reviews say it is. Used q tip on the floor. Tv didn't work because there was no plug for it. The AC system made clunking noises that kept me awake all night. A total waste of money no matter how cheap it is!

Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank sjgatl
greekva, Guest Relations Manager at Cedar Park Inn And Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2013

Thank you for the review, I wish you would of told us of your problems . We did see your written review after you left . The Air conditioner had froze up because of the humidity and being left on 50% while you were out for the night. When you came back to the room the blade on the AC was hitting the Ice build up. If you would of notified us we could handled the problem.I did see a plug behind the Flat screen TV that was unplugged . I hope you try us again in the future as our guest .We want to keep our standards to the highest levels.

There are newer reviews for Cedar Park Inn And Suites

Reviewed 26 June 2013

My husband and I stayed at this charming inn last week and we loved it! The room was spotless (and I'm picky about that), and attractive. It had all the amenities a vacationer needs, including some extra luxuries, such as a double jacuzzi and a GREAT electric massage chair. The entire inn has a nice secluded country feel, and our room had a balcony too. In the evenings, they lit a fire outside and we really enjoyed the relaxing atmosphere. The inn is very close to several major attractions, so we had plenty to do nearby.

The service was superior, and every one of the staff went out of their way to make sure we had a great time. They were so friendly, it was a real pleasure to stay there! I highly recommend this place!!

Reviewed 22 June 2013

I have stayed at Cedar Park several times over the past few months. I just love it. All of the employees are so nice. I love the fact they have limo service to both Mohegan and Foxwoods. The rooms are very clean. I really enjoy the rooms with the jaccuzzi...They always have a fire burning in the evening with free hot dogs. Then, in the morning they have complimentary breakfast. Also, I love the fact that I can be on Watch Hill beach in a matter or 15 minutes. You can't beat the price or convenience.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 June 2013

Myself and my famliy stay here everytime we go to the beach in RI. It is a short drive away. We love staying because everyone is so friendly and they do whatever it take to make our stay wonderful and they rooms are always clean. They go out of their way to make you feel welcome. We will be retiurning in a few weeks for a two night stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2013

My husband and I had been to this hotel several times. This had to be the absolute worst! The staff was nice enough except when we went into our room we had found a condom underneath the pillow on the bed. The sheets were put on the bed over filth. It was disgusting. We had gone to the office to ask for another room which they gave us but this one too was not clean. There was mold in the bathrooms the carpets were not vacuumed. We then decided to go up to Foxwoods which was a lot of fun. Except they state the limousine ride is complimentary and yet the woman in the office said there was a charge per person plus tip. When we tried to call the office to get picked up from the casino the driver wasn't answering his phone after trying to call him several times we called the other number we were provided with just to get a recording stating the number has been disconnected. Finally after standing in torrential down pours and thunderstorms for an hour the limo showed up just to tell us that a shuttle was on the way. Finally we made it back to the hotel it was after 2 in the morning. mind you our first attempt to reach these folks was at midnight. We got back to the hotel asked for a refund told them we were leaving they said for me to talk to the manager which I did and he assured me that he would comp the room. It has been almost a week and I have not heard from them nor have they comped the room. I have left several messages and I get no response.

1  Thank allforuamber
greekva, Guest Relations Manager at Cedar Park Inn And Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2013

Thank you for sharing your recent stay at our property.When you came back to our office and ask for a new room we gave you a new upgraded room. You inspected the new room and you were happy. We did go with you to the original room and inspected the room for this condom and we could not find one and you did not know where it went to. The bed was perfectly made and the room was still perfect from housekeeping. The limo service we provide is complimentary but we suggest that the drivers do takes tips. You gave us $20. to give the driver. That night we had a horrible rain storm that made it very hard for the drivers to even see the roads and you called during the worst time of the storm. When you came back after the storm and demanded your money back, We gave you back the original $20. tip you ask us to give the driver. You did say that you would write a bad review if we didn't refund all of your money. We have new sheets in all of our rooms ,and have a new quality control program and we guarantee guest satisfaction.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

My wife and I took a short weekend trip to Foxwoods and one of the nights we stayed at Cedar Park. We were pleasantly surprised by the smiling faces, excellent service, cleanliness of the room (thanks to Claudine) and value, especially for a Saturday night. A nightly firepit was a great touch along with endless hotdogs and sausages, beer and wine and ice cream. We would recommend Cedar Park for a rustic, quiet, serene stay. It may not be a five star hotel, but we loved it. By the way, tempur-pedic mattresses in all the rooms.

Room Tip: Ask for the ground floor. The rooms are larger.
Reviewed 22 May 2013

We ended up here when the electricity was out (we live locally) during a winter storm after Hurricane Sandy (wish we had come here too during that one!) and it felt like when in the Wizard of Oz movie and Dorothy wakes up and everything goes from black and white to color :) Granted we were happy to be warm and have lights on but then the hotel exceeded our greatest expectations! We got a free upgrade to the whirlpool suite, my boyfriend was only able to stay one night because of work but I stayed there two more as my work is done by telecommute and the internet was not only on but fast and reliable. The room was beautiful, immaculately clean, the Tempur-pedic mattress was so comfortable and the whirlpool tub delightful. The views were lovely, the staff was so nice and helpful, there was a very good complimentary breakfast each day and there is a free shuttle to the casinos as well as on Friday and Saturday nights there are free drinks and food. If you are going to the casinos stay here and save your money and be more comfortable, we actually stayed at the MGM Grand recently and it was nice but we wished we had gone to the Cedar Park Inn again instead and will do so next time for sure.

Room Tip: Go for the whirlpool suite it is sheer luxury at not more of a price difference; sign up online for...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Pleasant View Inn
Pleasant View Inn
#2 of 6 in Misquamicut
Hilton Garden Inn Preston Casino Area

Been to Cedar Park Inn And Suites? Share your experiences!