“Strong local business”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American, Greek
Good for: Child-friendly
“Strong local business”
Reviewed 1 October 2012

I'm a regular and I've never ordered a grinder or pizza that I didn't enjoy. When I walk in the door the owners have big smiles in thier faces and always treat me and my family very well. If your not from town I wouldn't recommend dining in because you're just going to feel awkward, but take out is HIGHLY recommended :)

Westerly, Rhode Island, United States
“Good pizza and more!”
Reviewed 18 September 2012

Just around the corner form the place they made a movie about is the Green Onion II... The pizza is just as good and better priced. The fish and chip are out standing for a pizza palace, and the portions are big, BIG!

• Visited August 2012
North Stonington, Connecticut
“VERY RUDE!!”
Reviewed 2 August 2012

After ordering pizza on a Friday night for take-home, I was very disappointed to find the order incorrect. More importantly, when I called the restaurant, the woman on the phone did nothing to rectify the problem. So then, I asked to speak with the manager, who was even more rude that the woman I had spoken to. I just wanted to be credited for the error they had made and they refused to fix the problem. Needless to say, I will never do business with this place again!

• Visited February 2012
3 Thank mas0509
ledyard
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“service is rude”
Reviewed 13 April 2012

food average with bad service when I went to order the person behind the counter looked like she could not b bothered.Really, three dollars for a soda? dose she think she's in new york!

Visited January 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Decent Food, recently renovated”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I went one afternoon with my family after they had finished renovating the inside and the booths, tables and new flat screen tvs were great! I was the last one in the group to order and asked if I could get the kid's portion chicken tenders (I've ordered it to-go before and it's just the right portion for me). While I understand the kid's meals are for kids, the chicken tenders dinner on the menu comes with fries, salad and garlic bread...nothing I could ever eat at one or even two sittings!

I was told absolutely not and instead had to order the appetizer size which was such a waste because it was double the price and half of the tenders went to waste. Maybe I'm being too picky but they were making money anyway and wouldn't have wasted food had they let me order what I wanted!

• Visited March 2012