“I will come back again and again....”

Bellissimo Grande Hotel
Reviewed 28 March 2011

I stayed in your hotel with my boyfriend on 3/23 and it was wonderful. The hotel was very clean and the staff were extrememly friendly and helpful. We were in one of the Venetian king rooms with a jacuzzi...it was amazing. It was worth the money and the room felt like a $500 a night room at Foxwoods. It is about 5 miles from Foxwoods and its an easy ride if you do not want to use the hotel shuttle. We were given a sweet discount if we decide to go to the hotel again...which we will. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone looking for someplace classy to stay without spending an arm and a leg!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 20 March 2011

My daughter (16) and I spent an evening at the Bellissimo. Check in was busy but there was plenty of pleasant staff assisting us. Our room was located on the first floor. On entering our room it was very clean. We had a non-smoking room and were delighted there was no smell of smoke. The size was moderate. We visited the pool at 5p.m. it was very quiet. The pool area was very clean. The water was nicely heated although it was very chlorinated (which was ok with me) but did burn my eyes somewhat. We were attending a concert a Foxwoods so a draw to the hotel for me was there was free limo service to and from. The limo (a hummer limo) started shuttling at 5 every half hour until 2:45am. The limo was full on our trip over but was enjoyable. We left Foxwoods at 1:15 am to shuttle back. The hotel had someone waiting to help us at the Pickup point (same as drop off) to return us to the hotel making the round trip effortless. (although the limo trip back was full of interesting guests of which had too many cocktails) the travel time was quick. We enjoyed a breakfast at 8:15 a.m. in the hotel restaurant (which was off to the side of the lobby not a place of its own) but the service was outstanding and the food was hot and very good. We had eggs, sausage, home fries, toast and juice or coffee for $10.00.We also had the opportunity to experience a massage by the spa (which if you are considering, an appointment has to be made asap due to a full schedule) Our experience was amazing, both of the masseuses were top notch! On scheduling an appointment at the spa they were able to accommodate us with late check out at no charge. In summary the Bellissimo rates a 9 with us. The staff is very helpful, pleasant, accommodating and pay attention to details of their guests...Looking forward to staying again- Soon!

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed 18 March 2011

I would suggest that each bathroom have a few long polls attached to the wall, away from the toilet. This way you could put your towel on it to dry after your shower. If you do this then people may use their towel more. Also, a soap holder that allows the soap to dry and not sit in water. I look forward to staying there again!
Dan
Massachusetts

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
hotelCt, Manager at Bellissimo Grande Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2011

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to inform myself and ownership of your suggestions. We look forward to your return trip as well. Please let me know if I can personally assist you on your next reservation.

Yours in Hospitality,

Chad J. Eaton
1-877-700-0079

Reviewed 12 March 2011

We stayed here as a group of 16 business woman for a fun weekend getaway!! It was a nightmare! The checkin process was very good, front desk staff friendly. However the nightshift "manager"/ "security" was extremely unprofessional and harassing. We went to foxwoods for some fun, came back around 1am and from the time we entered the lobby we were followed by the "hotel manager/security" She was a miserable older woman and she stood outside our rooms for 3 hours. We did not make noise nor did we have music etc., we were simply sitting around talking and catching up. Yet this woman harassed us for the entire night and completely ruined our time. Also she REFUSED to provide her name! To top things off, we were charged $950 in Noise Violations!! Even if we had made noise, this charge is absurd!!! DO NOT GO TO THIS HOTEL, YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
hotelCt, General Manager at Bellissimo Grande Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2011

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate your comments both the positive and the negative. I wish your experience in the evening was better with the security staff for your benefit and mine. The quiet hour policy is enforced for the benefit of all customers. The policy states that we do respectfully ask all our guests to adhere to our quiet hour policy after midnight for the benefit of all of customers. If you fail to adhere to the quiet hour policy you will be subject to an additional charge. Guests are made aware of the quiet hour policy during the registration process and as a courtesy the security staff does patrol the hallways to minimize any potential concerns throughout the evening. The security staff is trying to prevent guests from actually being charged and address concerns immediately. We do not want to charge guests additional charges for their actions but sometimes it is necessary. We want our guests to enjoy their evening but without impacting other guests.

Please feel free to call me directly if you wish to discuss your particular situation.

Chad J. Eaton
Bellissimo Grande Hotel

Reviewed 3 March 2011

Went to the Bellissimo for the first time. It had reasonable rates thats why we went there, but never expected the room being so wonderful and the service. Having a hot tub with a TV in the bathroom. A very comfortable bed, limosine rides to Foxwood Casino. They made me fell like a very important guest.
I travel alot and in all my hotel stays this was one of the top two hotels I have stayed at, the other was a 5star hotel in Savanna GA.
I will stay there again.
This is the first time I have ever given a review but this hotel really deserves it.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2011

Loved the hotel and it's proximity to Foxwoods was great. The limo shuttle was on time and the driver was friendly. The staff at the hotel were also excellent, the pool was clean and the beds were comfortable.

I had emailed the GM of the hotel for some clarification on the Noise Policy that I had read some reviews about prior to our stay. I didn't immediately get a response but when I did 3 days later it was from the owner of the hotel. We had already completed our stay but we had a very nice chat about some things that were out of place in our room. Patrick was very accomodating, helpful and sincere about hearing our concerns and addressing them with the GM.

We had a wonderful 1st floor room with high ceilings and Tempurpedic beds. The hotel lobby is well appointed and welcoming. There were also plenty of towels in the pool area. The Noise Policy ended up not being a concern for us and shouldn't be a concern for anyone that comes to this hotel who can be a mature adult looking to have a good time. We were out at the casino until the last shuttle and were not bothered by management for Noise concerns once we returned.

All in all, this hotel is worth the visit for the location, comfy beds, and spacious rooms. We will be returning in the future for another weekend away with friends thanks to Patrick and the Bellissimo.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 February 2011

We away stay bellisimo hotel this is our 3 time that we stay and service is great

• Stayed: February 2011
Grand Pequot Tower
Grand Pequot Tower
#2 of 4 in Mashantucket
Hampton Inn & Suites Mystic

Been to Bellissimo Grande Hotel? Share your experiences!