“Sass & Class!”

Work It Dance and Fitness
More attraction details
Owner description: Work It Dance and Fitness offers women AND men a unique workout experience. Located in trendy South Norwalk, Connecticut, we offer Burlesque Dancing, Pole Dancing, Aerial Fitness, Yoga, Belly Dancing, Cardio Dancing, Strength Training, and much more. Build strength and endurance while you tone and stretch your body. Open 7 days a week. Private Parties available for any occasion!
Stamford, Connecticut
“Sass & Class!”
Reviewed 18 July 2011

10 of my girlfriends got together on a Friday night in June to check out 'intro to pole' at Work It! Dance & Fitness - what an amazing experience! For one full hour we were able to get loose, have fun and shake off the stress from the long week. The studio is beautifully lit and it was great to throw on a pair of heels to feel sexy - although it's much harder than it looks. We were incredibly impressed with the level of skill of the instructor and many of us were inspired to come back. I highly recommend - great for bachelorette aprties, core training, girls nights and more!

Visited June 2011

Stratford, Connecticut
“awesome”
Reviewed 18 July 2011

I had my 27th birthday party at work it fitness and i had a great time. The people were great and i would love to take classes there. It was a great work out and got me in touch with my inner sexy. I want to say thank to work it fitness for hosting an awesome birthday party.

Visited July 2011
Norwalk, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“More than just a dance studio...”
Reviewed 15 July 2011

I am by no means a professional dancer of ANY kind, nor have I ever considered myself a great dancer. I really just wanted to have some fun and get a decent workout. WELL, I got all that and much, much more. The teachers at Work It make the classes so much fun you don't even realize what an amazing workout you are getting until it's over! And they always instruct you while making you feel confident in your abilities at the same time. I have taken Bellydance, pole dancing and Burlesque classes and continue to be challenged every week. I highly recommend Work It Dance and Fitness as an amazing place to have fun, get fit, and just ENJOY!!!!

Visited February 2011
1 Thank Emmerflee
Nantucket, Massachusetts
“Reshape your body while having fun!”
Reviewed 15 July 2011

Work-It-Fit is a nice, clean environment and there is a great variety of classes which get you moving and REALLY reshape your body.
My favorite was the "bar boot camp", I always felt great after the class. There were days it felt harder and I felt like I was struggling, but the owner, Michelle, always reminded me how far I'd come, and how proud she was of me! It was such a good feeling! I moved to MA recently and I know it will be hard to find that personal touch they give.
I highly recommend Work-It-Fit, it's a great alternative to the bigger commercial gyms!

Visited May 2011

Been to Work It Dance and Fitness? Share your experiences!