“Burlesque Dance Party”

Work It Dance and Fitness
More attraction details
Owner description: Work It Dance and Fitness offers women AND men a unique workout experience. Located in trendy South Norwalk, Connecticut, we offer Burlesque Dancing, Pole Dancing, Aerial Fitness, Yoga, Belly Dancing, Cardio Dancing, Strength Training, and much more. Build strength and endurance while you tone and stretch your body. Open 7 days a week. Private Parties available for any occasion!
Reviewed 17 June 2012

All I have to say is EXCELLENT!!! Michelle along with her staff was great from start to finish. Michelle made us (9 of my best friends) feel at home. Her instruction was amazing. I sent her a song request at the very last minute and to my surprise Michelle researched the song and video and taught us a routine to one of my favorite songs. This gesture made my birthday all the more special. We cannot wait to go back for another class.

If you are ever in the area you MUST attend a class at Work it Dance & Fit

MichelleA237, Owner at Work It Dance and Fitness, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2012

It was a pleasure to host your event! Your great personalities made my job very easy! We look forward to seeing you and your friends back for class!

Reviewed 2 February 2012

Learning to pole dance can be well, scary, these guys make it fun and are great teachers! They offer many other classes but the pole is what I go there for. Pricing good too.

1  Thank Rock_the_Fez
Reviewed 7 December 2011

I tried the weight training boot camp here... was torturous, but I felt excellent afterwards. She was sweet but demanding, not mean. A little pricey, but I think they are comparable to all other classes of the same genre pricewise (I'm pretty broke at the moment, lol).

Reviewed 18 July 2011

10 of my girlfriends got together on a Friday night in June to check out 'intro to pole' at Work It! Dance & Fitness - what an amazing experience! For one full hour we were able to get loose, have fun and shake off the stress from the long week. The studio is beautifully lit and it was great to throw on a pair of heels to feel sexy - although it's much harder than it looks. We were incredibly impressed with the level of skill of the instructor and many of us were inspired to come back. I highly recommend - great for bachelorette aprties, core training, girls nights and more!

Reviewed 18 July 2011

I had my 27th birthday party at work it fitness and i had a great time. The people were great and i would love to take classes there. It was a great work out and got me in touch with my inner sexy. I want to say thank to work it fitness for hosting an awesome birthday party.