“Excellent in every way!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Norwalk

Hilton Garden Inn Norwalk
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Norwalk
Naples, FL
“Excellent in every way!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

We stay at the Garden Inn whenever we return to CT and have always been happy with the rooms and service. Last week when we were there the service especially was outstanding. Jim, the food and beverage manager went out of his way to take care of us (especially with cookies!!) and Sheila's service was wonderful.
This is a very well managed place with good, well-trained staff.
Have not been disappointed after many, many stays!

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Veldhoven, The Netherlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

Nice clean hotel. Good service at the desk and during breakfast. The gym could be extended with a bike (there are running belts and cross trainers). The location is great w.r.t. NY (easy to reach by train or car).

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

I visited this Hilton Garden Inn for two nights while I was in town for a wedding. The place is immaculate, my room was very nicely appointed (and immaculate) - I was comfortable immediately. The Inn was in a great location...everyone who worked there was lovely, and I felt well taken care of. I would HIGHLY recommend that you stay here! (They have lots of facilities that I didn't take advantage of, but will next time I stay there such as the fitness center, the Keurig and microwave in the room, the business center, breakfast, etc.)

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo

new hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn is a real gem amongst lodging giants. I would highly recommend a stay there because the staff was extremely helpful and efficient. the room and bathroom was immaculate. the bed was a dream to sleep in. All things considered, try the Hilton Garden Inn in Norwalk, Connecticut.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Baltimore, MD
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

I picked this hotel for a family visit we were making to Westport, mostly on the basis of the reviews here, as well as the prices for the places in Westport, which were a lot higher (and with worse reviews). The Hilton was only 15mins away from our destination (via the Merritt). It's just tucked in a little shopping mall area--nothing particularly nice or interesting about the location, but relatively easy to find. They have done an excellent job with the lobby, though, which is spacious and inviting. Our room was clean and comfortable, and the breakfast buffet in the morning was reasonably-priced at 12.95/pp (our child ate free) and really well-done. Everyone was pleasant and polite and made us feel at home. There are little touches, too: cookies in the lobby, for example. We came in late and our seven-year-old son wondered if he could get some chocolate milk. I mentioned it to the man at the desk and moments later, chocolate milk! I should also add that I had screwed up and booked our hotel for the wrong date, and they were very accommodating about refunding me for the no-show charge I incurred last month (and didn't even realize had happened). So, all in all, a good place to stay!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

I have been staying at this hotel for a month while working in the area. The accommodations are very comfortable and clean with everything in good working order (rare at hotels these days!). The lobby is bright, spacious, and welcoming. Check-in is fast and friendly. The rooms are quiet and provide for a restful night's sleep. The staff are extremely client-focused and they do everything they can to meet your requests. I work late and typically order room service which is prompt and delivered with a smile. Even with a limited menu (and they assure me they are updating the menu selections...) they work hard to satisfy individual requests. When I had to check-out early this week due to a serious illness, they went above and beyond to help me; and the nicest touch of all? they fedex-ed a lovely card to my house to wish me a speedy recovery personally (signed by the entire staff)! now that is truly a reflection of the lovely staff there and their concern for each guest. Their kindness in all they do to serve their guests on a personal level is truly a model for service excellence. I highly recommend staying here when traveling in the Norwalk/Westport area.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Setauket, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

We stayed as part of a group, so we had a great rate. Very clean and updated. Beds were comfortable. Great shuttle service to the nearby party. We received a free breakfast which was a hot and cold buffet with a made to order omelet station. Even if we had to pay, prices were reasonable. There is free coffee and cookies in the lobby- a nice touch. We didn't get to use the heated indoor pool, but it is nice that it is available. Would definitely stay there again if we were in the neighborhood.

Stayed October 2013