We stay at the Garden Inn whenever we return to CT and have always been happy with the rooms and service. Last week when we were there the service especially was outstanding. Jim, the food and beverage manager went out of his way to take care of us (especially with cookies!!) and Sheila's service was wonderful.
This is a very well managed place with good, well-trained staff.
Have not been disappointed after many, many stays!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This award-winning Hilton Garden Inn is within walking distance to Merritt 7 Corporate Park, Towers Building, i-park Norwalk and Glover Avenue. Easy access to I-95 and Merritt Parkway. Gym exercise equipment with personal TV Theater System, 24-hour business center, complimentary internet, restaurant, bar and room Service daily, 170 rooms with Garden Sleep System™ bed, flat screen TV, Keurig coffee maker, MP3 clocks, Herman Miller ergonomic chair, desk, fridge, microwave, hairdryer, pool, whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Norwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Norwalk Hotel Norwalk
- Norwalk Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Norwalk