Convenient, clean and well accommodated.
Is great for business travel, has an indoor pool and hot tub, small fitness center.
Room is clean and nicely laid out - you may want to ask for an extra blanket as oddly the one we had barely covered the mattress, but very comfortable.
Staff is very friendly - tip is to get the breakfast package if offered - well worth the cost and the buffet/freshly made food is well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This award-winning Hilton Garden Inn is within walking distance to Merritt 7 Corporate Park, Towers Building, i-park Norwalk and Glover Avenue. Easy access to I-95 and Merritt Parkway. Gym exercise equipment with personal TV Theater System, 24-hour business center, complimentary internet, restaurant, bar and room Service daily, 170 rooms with Garden Sleep System™ bed, flat screen TV, Keurig coffee maker, MP3 clocks, Herman Miller ergonomic chair, desk, fridge, microwave, hairdryer, pool, whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Norwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Norwalk Hotel Norwalk
- Norwalk Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Norwalk