Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Dolce Norwalk(Norwalk)
View Hotel
All reviewspool tabletrain tracksstarbucks coffeerooftop loungemediterraneo restaurantgreat hotelping pongmetro northsmall waterfalllarge showerrooms are beautifulcomplimentary breakfastrehearsal dinnermodern lookwedding weekendkey cardfairfield county
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 February 2014

This is a great hotel. Beautiful decor, friendly staff and they upgraded our room at check in because they weren't full. Love the free breakfast, free parking, 24/7 Starbucks coffee for free, the rooftop terrace and the keurig machines in The rooms.

But what confused me was the woman at the front desk told me they opened 8-9 months ago, yet there was mildew in the shower grout and the mattresses were buckling and needed to be replaced. Seems odd for a new hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014
Timothy_Simpson, General Manager at Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Dear JJ15951,Thank you for taking a moment to post this review. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed the hotel our comfortable rooms and amenities including complimentary Starbucks Coffee and warm buffet breakfast. My apologies for grout in the shower. Please note I have addressed this immediately with the entire housekeeping team as well as the Housekeeping Manager such attention to details makes the world of a difference so thank you for bringing that to our attention. As it pertains to the mattress we often get rave reviews about it and they are all newly purchased I apologize if it was not to your preference but I know for sure they are all in excellent condition. Safe travels and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

I have an office located right down the road from Hotel Zero Degrees in Norwalk. We were impressed by their meeting space options and booked a full day meeting which included both breakfast and lunch. Unfortunately, because of the recent storm, many of our meeting attendees would not be able to attend the meeting. Additionally, our guest speaker could not make the trip as well because of airline delays and closures. Thankfully, the great folks at the hotel were able to change the date of our meeting without charging us any additional fees OR giving us a bad attitude.
I will be having all of my offsite meetings at Hotel Zero Degrees in the future!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear JamesP,

I appreciate you posting such a wonderful review! It was our pleasure to accommodate you and your team. We are happy to have been one less thing to worry about. We look forward to hosting many more of your meetings. Keep well.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Hello, my name is Michelle Merriwether and I am with North American Power. I stay weekly at your hotel. I just wanted to take a moment to recognize the outstanding staff you have at your hotel!

Your hotel is literally my home away from home. I reside in the Detroit, Michigan area. Your team is always so friendly, so helpful and courteous. Very cordial and they give me a feeling of family that is so important when you are on the road for business as much as I.

Adam, Maurice, Brittany, Alan, Leighann and Meghan have gone above and beyond in customer service with a smile. They are always patient and kind.

I commend you for such a wonderful atmosphere and I look forward to future stays with Hotel Zero Degrees

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Michelle W
Timothy_Simpson, General Manager at Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Dear MichelleW,

I genuinely appreciate you sendposting such a wonderful reveiw! Needless to say I am thrilled to hear that your thoroughly enjoy your stay with us and most importantly that the our hospitality team goes above and beyond to ensure you always feel comfortable. We place a great deal of emphasis on guest satisfaction and it is good to know you noticed and appreciated it. I will be sure to acknoweledge those you mentioned.We look forward to welcoming you for many more enjoyable stays. Safe travels!

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Hi, my husband and I recently stayed at the Hotel Zero Degrees for a friend's wedding. The hotel rooms are incredibly comfortable, spacious and clean. While we didn't take advantage of all the amenities, the bar/restaurant was fantastic - top shelf everything and the gym was great. If we need to stay in the area again, we'll definitely make this our first choice.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear AmandaM,

Thank you for posting such an excellent review about us. It was our pleasure to make your stay a completely enjoyable one. I am glad to know you made full use of all our amenities including the gym and restaurant. We certainly look forward to welcoming you once more in the near future.

Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

I went to there to see some friends and we decide stay bcause was too cold and was awesome experience the food good menu many choices the cost no crazy and the best waiter angela she is one is one of the best person work in the rest i recomended . Very nice hotel in norwalk .

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mitchael123,

Thank you for your glowing review. The restaurant is the perfect mix of great food in a great atmosphere.Thank you for visiting Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk and we hope to see you again for many more excellent meals and excellent stays.