“Superb Gem~”

Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Norwalk
Boston, Massachusetts
“Superb Gem~”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We decided to stay a Hotel Zero Degrees and happy we did. The hotel is spotless, modern decor, accommodating staff and delicious continental breakfast. The lobby has a great area to relax and watch TV or sit and just converse. The hotel restaurant is hip and trendy offering an array of superb entree choices. The roof top terrace is a perfect retreat from the hotel lobby, we played chess and table tennis and it even offered a putting green. We will definitely return!~ Five star experience.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Timothy_Simpson, General Manager at Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Dear Rjb215,

Thank you for taking a moment to post such a wonderful review about us. I am very pleased to know that your stay with us was thoroughly enjoyable. This is truly the type of experience we strive to achieve for every guest walking through our doors. The weather is just right for our SKYTOP 353 along with its complimentary games and our Oyster Bar that opens up in the evening. Many thanks for you feedback and we appreciate you spreading the good word about Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk. Safe travels and Happy Summer!

Tim Simpson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We stayed at this hotel 2 weeks ago and found it to be great. The decor is fun and modern, the rooms are very comfortable (the bathroom is great with a large shower), but best of all was the staff! Although it was limited service - the staff were incredibly accommodating - shuttling us over to pick up a wheel chair for my father-in-law - when our rental car wouldn't start, to calling for taxis for us etc. The roof-top lounge is great with drinks and oysters on the half-shell. The restaurant attached to the hotel has good service and good food (the pizzas are very tasty).

The next time we are in Norwalk this place is tops on our list!

1 Thank TXvegas68
Timothy_Simpson, General Manager at Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear TXvegas68,

I appreciate you posting such a wonderful review about us. I am very pleased to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and more importantly that the staff went above and beyond to accommodate all your requests and shuttle trips. We work hard to create an atmosphere of hospitality and service and it seems they did just that. Thank for your feedback on the rooftop and I am glad to know you were able to experience it. Should your travels bring you back to the area we hope to welcome you for another great stay. Happy Summer!

Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We stopped at this hotel for a one night stay after a day of traveling. What a pleasant surprise. Hotel was very clean, restaurant was awesome, and hotel staff very friendly. I will definitely stay there again, making this a part of our annual trip.

WashDCAnniversary,

Thank you for taking a moment to post this review about your stay with us. I am thrilled to hear we not only met but exceeded your expectations. From our clean and comfortable rooms, delicious restaurant and friendly staff we had all the making of a great stay for your annual trip. Thank you for spreading the good word about Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Happy Summer and safe travels!

Stamford, Connecticut
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I have stayed here a couple times now, and each time is a great experience. It's just what Norwalk needed. Very modern and sleek feel to the hotel. The rooms are nice, clean, and have awesome showers. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. Especial Sebastian and the driver. Overall the hotel never fails to accommodate our needs and we are looking forward to coming back soon to enjoy the rooftop!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Timothy_Simpson, General Manager at Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Dear Jdm-stf,

I appreciate you posting such a wonderful review. I am thrilled that you both have enjoyed your past stay with us it is our pleasure to provide you with great service time and time again. I will be sure share your feedback with Sebastian as well as our drivers. We look forward to welcoming you for many more great stays and we are happy to be of service. Feel free to enjoy the Rooftop Bar now open for the summer!

New York City
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We discovered this 'find' last year and were determined to return a year later to see how it still fared...and the answer is, Wonderfully! While the outside of the hotel is off-putting (it used to be a storage facility), the inside is pure Soho Boutique Hotel. Ultra-modern furnishings with every amenity available. Low prices include 'continental breakfast' which has hot eggs, bacon, etc.
Service is superb from front desk to chambermaid. Our room faced the babbling brook and waterfall. There is indoor and outdoor parking available--for free, as well as high speed internet--for free. Fitness room is immaculate and state of the art. And the beds...you won't want to get out!
Only suggestion...more light in the room. We can't wait to get back!

Room Tip: Be sure your room faces the trees and brook in the back.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Travelweb
Dear Travelweb,

Thank you for such an excellent review. Needless to say my team and I are thrilled to know that we stood the test of time and were able to deliver on all the great attributes you experienced on your initial stay with us especially our well-appointed and maintained interiors to our excellent service and comfortable beds. Cheers to many more great years ahead and many more enjoyable stays for you. We appreciate your feedback wholeheartedly. Safe travels and enjoy the summer!

Darien, Connecticut
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This hotel is my favorite! Love staying here and have stayed at this hotel several times, it's my first go to and I recommend this place to my friends . Staff is exceptional and have excellent customer service skills, one person stood out, Sebastian greeted me as I came into the hotel , checked me in and was kind. This gentleman's customer service skills are excellent !! He made me feel welcomed kept eye contact and truly knows the true value of customer service. You are truly lucky to have such an exceptional worker.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank A B
Dear AB,

I appreciate you posting this excellent review about your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our great level of service resonated with you the most especially from Sebastian. We certainly value him and all our employees and strive for consistent guest service excellence. I am pleased to hear we did just that for you. Thank you for spreading the good word about Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk and we hope to welcome you again for another great stay.

New York City, New York
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My bf and I stayed here for a night over the weekend and I must say our stay was wonderful!! Our stay consisted of the date night package which included a complimentary bottle of wine (which wasn't in the room upon arrival but as soon as I called the front desk, it was there in less than 5 minutes), 2 movie tickets and a great Studio King room. The room was very modern and trendy, we had an amazing view of the waterfall from our room which made our stay very peaceful and serene. The staff was GREAT, Adam was very courteous and informed us of all the hotel amenities. We really liked their Skytop 353 lounge which had a pool table, TV, mini-golf and an over sized chess board (my bf LOVES chess), however it rained the night before we got there and the seats were wet and we couldn't sit down but we will definitely be back to enjoy that part of the hotel. Overall, the hotel was great and well worth it!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear KimG,

Thank you for taking a moment to post this great review about us. I am glad to hear that our date night package was everything you needed and more. You came just at just the right time to experience the SKYTOP353 lounge and I’m happy that your boyfriend enjoyed the outdoor chess. I will be sure to share your feedback with the entire team for their great service especially Adam. Thank you for choosing Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk and we hope to welcome you once more in the near future.

Tim Simpson
Also consider these accommodations in or near Norwalk
EVEN Hotel Norwalk
Courtyard Norwalk
#2 of 12 in Norwalk
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Norwalk
Norwalk Inn & Conference Center

Been to Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk? Share your experiences!