“Great celebration weekend”

Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Norwalk
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed for a friends wedding and it was great! The room was comfortable - great view of the waterfall in the back. The decor was modern and welcoming.

We had a drink in the restaurant which felt like you were walking on to a yacht when you entered the dining room. It was beautiful. We didn't try the food but I can only imagine it must be delicious.

Would definitely recommend to family and friends.

1  Thank Nicholas d
Timothy_Simpson, General Manager at Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear Ndealmeida87,

I appreciate you posting this excellent review about us. We are pleased to have made your fun weekend stay even more memorable. The restaurant décor is indeed one of a kind and the food is fantastic. Hopefully on your next stay with us you are able to try it. Safe travels and Happy Summer !

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Had the best time at hotel zero. Quiet, clean, staff was incredibly friendly. Would recommend to anyone coming to the area!

Parking was easy and the restaurant is beautiful. The weather was a little rainy but we still had such an amazing weekend!

1  Thank Kemerick72

Dear Kemerick72,

Thank you for your kind comments. It was a pleasure having you with us we hope you keep spreading the good word about Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk. Hopefully on your next visit the weather is better and you are able to enjoy the 353 Skytop roof lounge. Thank you for taking the moment to post this review and enjoy the rest of your Summer!

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Spent the weekend here for my best friend from high school's wedding at the Inn at Longshore. The hotel was amazing! All the bridesmaid got ready at the hotel and we took amazing photos in the restaurant and lobby. The hotel managers took excellent care of us and made sure everyone was shuttled to and from the venue seamlessly. The rooms were clean, modern and had great amenities.

For any bride to be - I highly recommend staying at HZD! It was the perfect weekend!

1  Thank Amelia N
Timothy_Simpson, General Manager at Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear AmeliaN,

I am glad to hear your Wedding weekend was a complete success. We are honored to have be chosen by the bride and groom to host rooms for their very special occasion. I am thrilled to know that everything went smoothly and that you and bridal party enjoyed it all. Our team goes above and beyond to ensure all things run smoothly and it seems they did just that. Thank you for your kind words and enjoy the rest of the Summer!

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Was very satisfied with price and staff. The amenities were superb. Was a little out of our way to get to, but quickly found our way back to I-95 S. Will definitely look for this hotel when we travel again.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Martha J

Dear MarthaJ,

Thank you for your review. Our goal is to consistently provide the best value for our guest by offering exceptional service, comfortable and stylish rooms with great amenities. We are happy to have been a comfy detour from your I-95 journey. On behalf of the entire Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk team we wish you safe travels and look forward to welcoming you once more in the near future.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

We were planning our trip up the East Coast and knew we would be stopping in the Greenwich/Stamford/Rye area at the end of the day. Those areas were so unbelievably pricey that we widened our search to Norwalk. Only being there for a short time, we were mainly interested in what the hotel had to offer. The Hotel Zero Degrees was a pleasant surprise and exceeded our expectations. The staff is helpful, the rooms are nice and well-insulated (could barely hear the commuter train right behind, and the breakfast was fine.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank Kurt and Chris... S
Timothy_Simpson, General Manager at Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Kurt and Chris S,

I appreciate you taking a moment to post this review about your recent stay with us. I am pleased to know that we were a pleasant surprise; providing comfort and style at a great value. Thank you for feedback and should your travels bring you back this we certainly look forward to welcoming you once more. Safe travels and Happy Summer!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I just completed running a 3 day corporate event here. The staff was top notch! From the day I met the mangement, toured the facility and signed contracts, through room coordinating, meeting logistics and catering choices, the experience was amazing. Leading up to this corporate event and coordinating 55 - 75 people for three days was stressful to say the least. However, the moment I walked throug the door at Hotel Zero on the day of the start of the event, the stress was gone. I was in the best hands! I felt like we were family. The staff I had been working with for months greeted me with open arms upon arrival. I didn't need to concern myself with anything, they took charge.

The facility was top notch! My guests raved about the ambiance, decor, comfort, courtesy of the staff and the FOOD!!!! I have done many corporate meetings but never have I experienced food like this. When choosing the foods with the staff I felt like I was planning a wedding for each day I was there. They made the experience of making choices a fun one.

From our Kick off cocktail party which including amazing raw bar station, among the other fabulous hand picked custom choices - we ate like KINGS! They accomodated every single request and made the best recommendations.

I work for a major global corporation and have already advised colleagues of the wonderful experience we had at Hotel Zero Degrees in Norwalk.

I would repeat a corporate event there any day!

I already have plans to come back on a weekend to experience the luxury and fabulous food of Mediterraneo and enjoy the modern chic rooftop bar. It's like a little piece of paradise right in Norwalk, CT.

Again, I cannot have asked for a better staff to work with. Their expertise in their field and their personal touch and dynamite personalities all made my event the best one ever!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!

Sharon Fishman
Pepsi Cola Company

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear SharonF321,

I am pleased to hear that your experience with us from start to finish was truly amazing. On behalf of the hotel staff, Banquet and Catering team thank you for your kind words. We take pride in going the extra mile for all our guests especially when planning involved multi-day meeting for such a large group. We understand the process can be very complicated and are happy to make it as stress-free as possible. Mediterraneo does a phenomenal job with their delicious menu. We are absolutely thrilled to have provided such an excellent experience for you and your company from start to end. Thank you for spreading the good word about Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk we look forward to welcoming you on your weekend stay and of course for any future corporate events.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

In another city I´d probably give this a rating of 3, but since it´s Norwalk, CT a 4 seems justified. We arrived on a Friday and there was an endless flow of couples wandering around the hotel with drinks in their hands looking for a way to the roof top bar. Evidently, it´s where the action is. Unfortunately, we ended up changing rooms twice. First time, the smoke alarm was dangling precariously from the ceiling and could not be fixed; second time the room we were moved to had a very dominant moldy odor. The third room was just fine - no moldy smell, no dangling smoke alarms. If you have to be in this part of Connecticut, this is basically a reasonable place to stay. The breakfast buffet is unremarkable in every way but the paper plates you have to use are perhaps the most regrettable part. One bright spot at breakfast was the Starbucks self-serve coffee. The room was pretty tastefully done and we really liked the large shower. N.B. rooms that face the back look onto a green wooded area - the one drawback is a commuter train to NYC that passes 4 or 6 times a day and is loud, but it doesn´t run late into the night, thankfully.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Volkolas,

Thank you for taking a moment to post the review about us. My apologies with the initial mix up with your rooms that is certainly not becoming of the level of service we strive to provide to all our guests on a consistent basis. The hotel rooftop is a great amenity for hotel guests especially our evening bar. We are in the process of upgrading our breakfast so hopefully on your next visit you will notice the change. I am glad that you enjoyed the décor and comfort of the guest room especially the shower. Should your travels bring you back to the area we hope to welcome you once more for what will be a seamless stay. Happy Summer!

Tim Simpson

Also consider these accommodations in or near Norwalk
EVEN Hotel Norwalk
Hotel Zero Degrees
Hotel Zero Degrees
#4 of 14 in Stamford
The Norwalk Inn & Conference Center

Been to Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk? Share your experiences!