Courtyard by Marriott Norwalk
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Dolce Norwalk(Norwalk)
View Hotel
All reviewsindoor poolfront deskbistro staffoperations managerla fitnessfriday afternoonfirst floorstay there againnice lobbynearby restaurantsdunkin donutshousekeeping staffnice place to stayfull serviceking roombusiness centerbeds were comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 June 2013

My family and I recently stayed at the Marriott Courtyard in Norwalk, Ct. It was a very relaxing visit with spacious rooms and comfortable beds. The staff was helpful and friendly and the hotel was very clean. I will return again when we are in the area.

1  Thank jeannien604
Nicole R, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Norwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2013

Greetings from the Norwalk Courtyard! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we can’t thank you enough! I’m so glad to hear you had a relaxing visit, and were able to enjoy our spacious rooms, comfortable beds, and friendly staff :) We very much look forward to hosting you when you return to the area again! All the best, and best wishes for an enjoyable summer!

Reviewed 29 June 2013

We recently spent a night here en route from New York city to Massachusetts. The hotel was easy to find just a couple of minutes drive from CT-15. Check in was fast an efficient, but lacked the friendliness of both a Fairfield property we stayed at in NYC the previous night and a Courtyard stay in NJ in April. Room was clean and comfortable and came equipped with a small fridge. We slept very well. We attempted to go for a swim in the indoor pool. However the pool area was extremely humid and hot and the water looked a little murky, so we changed our minds.
Next morning we ate breakfast at the bistro and it was very good. The young lady who took our order was possibly the friendliest employee we met.
Front desk staff were efficient and pleasant but seemed either a little indifferent, bored or maybe aloof.
That said I would not tell someone NOT to stay here. Because of its proximity to CT-15, I-95 and the great selection of restaurants in South Norwalk, we will likely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is not such a long walk from reception. The corridors are quite long.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

My sincere appreciation for taking the time to review our property, we appreciate it very much! I’m so happy to hear you were able to find a clean and comfortable place to stop over during your journey to Massachusetts, but I’m saddened to hear our Front Desk staff lacked the friendliness that our Bistro staff displayed. We pride ourselves on our Customer Service, and I will be sure to share your feedback with our Team, so that all our Guests receive outstanding and friendly service in the future. Again, many thanks for reviewing our hotel, and safe travels this summer!

Reviewed 28 June 2013

Stayed one night here. Clean, comfortable room with good decor. In fact sheets smelled strongly of bleach. TV, refrigerator, very comfortable bed, lots of pillows, duvet wrapped in two sheets, always comes uncovered with me. Bathroom the same as in all courtyards. Only two bath towels, two hand towels and a few washcloths, very minimal and they were not very thick, quality less than I expected. Bistro restaurant, good fruit, reasonable cooked breakfast. We got a good price package including free breakfast. We slept well in a quiet room. Would stay here again but would ask for more towels next time.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel, we greatly appreciate it! I’m so happy to hear you were able to enjoy your “Package” stay with us … our Packages are a great value, and we hope others like you take advantage of them! I wanted to share with you that we recently purchased new luxurious bath towels, which I hope will be to your liking during your next visit with us :) Also, we want to ensure you have as much linen as you need, so please don’t hesitate to let us know, and we will bring extras to you! Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel, and wishing you a wonderful summer!

Reviewed 25 June 2013

We have grown accustomed to finding just the sort of accommodations we need at Courtyard. We were attending a family reunion in nearby Westport, and this Courtyard was just 15 minutes away, right off the Merritt Parkway and a few minutes from I95. They have recently upgraded the soundproofing in the rooms, and have a quite expansive and clean Bistro/Lobby. There were a number of other groups with children, and one never felt as if one were in a playpen. All of the staff, from the Front Desk, Bistro and cleaning staff, went out of their way to make us feel welcome. The fruit at breakfast, by the way, was fresh and crisp....just right. New bed linens, and the best Marriott bath towels I have yet encountered.

1  Thank Baysidetrips

Thank you so much for your positive review of our hotel and our Staff, we appreciate it very much! Family reunions are so much fun, and I’m glad you were able to find your home away from home at our Hotel. When your travels bring you back to Westport, please know we will still be here with our fresh fruit and luxurious bath towels to greet you :) All the best to you and yours!

Reviewed 25 June 2013

It's very close to most corporate HQ's in Norwalk, the shuttle service is fantastic, front desk is incredibly polite and helpful, the rooms are well lit and sparkling clean.

The internet service is very good, quite fast actually and the room rates are quite reasonable. The only reason the Courtyard doesn't get the 5 stars, is it's restaurant.

To be honest the choices are quite basic, and if you're watching your weight, little choices in Breakfast and Dinner. The menu is mostly made out of sandwiches and wraps. Must note however, that Humus is a great "salad" and also, entirely off the menu, but they can prepare a grilled half chicken if you request it.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 4th floor and the peace and quiet of them are amazing.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Zorzidad

Good Day! My sincere appreciation for taking the time to review our property, we can’t thank you enough! We are very fortunate to be situated across the street from the Merritt 7 corporate park, and I’m glad you were able to benefit from our courtesy shuttle to the offices! And thank you for your feedback on our menu offerings; sometimes those “calorie counts” on the menus can be a blessing and a curse! We definitely have the ability to make any of our menu offerings “more healthy”, so don’t be shy to ask! We want to make sure you are feeling fueled for your journey, but not feeling weighed down :) Thank you again for your feedback, we truly appreciate it!