Courtyard by Marriott Norwalk
US$183
US$158
EVEN Hotel Norwalk(Norwalk)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$204
US$174
US$125
Dolce Norwalk(Norwalk)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsindoor poolfront deskbistro staffoperations managerla fitnessfriday afternoonfirst floorstay there againnice lobbynearby restaurantsdunkin donutshousekeeping staffnice place to stayfull serviceking roombusiness centerbeds were comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 May 2014

great stay for a family trip to NYC. 1 bedroom suite with 2 comfy queen beds was great for my daughter-in-law and me and the kids stayed in the living room with the pull out sofa and their own tv. Frig and microwave, and coffee in room..The pool is open til 11:00 pm which was great for the kids. The train to NYC is close, food is available, and the staff is the friendliest we have seen in a long time - the manager even had goodie bags waiting for each of the kids..
Will stay here again...

Room Tip: we had a courtyard walkout - very convenient.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank loribr
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I checked in after at 10pm after having a bad experience at an area Doubletree.
Robert Warmly welcomed me and checked me in a King room within minutes even not a having a reservation.
The room smelled clean, looked clean and was quiet. What else can you ask for?
When I woke up to grab coffee he remembered me by name...I will return to this hotel next time I am in town

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank RoadWariorSalesman
Reviewed 21 February 2014

another dive meet stayer. friendly check in. Requested adjoining rooms so family could socialize in the evening which we obtained with out problem. Neat table that slide under desk so its a part of the desk and could be slid out for eating and fits through connecting door too. clever little idea.
It was convenient for us and there was various take out options near. Comfortable bed. very good price to room ratrio I do wish tripadvisor would change its ratings label need something between average and very good. I would say better than average but mine was a simple stay so hard to say it was very good. It was good place and I had a good rate so I'm happy

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank aaajm
Reviewed 9 February 2014

This was my second time staying here for a dive meet. The rooms were very clean and the staff were friendly and accommodating. The lobby has a small bar for a quick cocktail without having to leave the building in this cold weather. There is also a Starbucks in the lobby for your morning fix. Convenient location. We will be back next year. We did not use the pool that that looked nice and clean as well.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Scoopers
Reviewed 21 January 2014

With a sudden major snowstorm impacting a critical business trip, Jairo Ramirez went to exceptional lengths to facilitate a series of complex special requests. He did it with grace and good humor. The redesign of the hotel is stylish and very comfortable. The rooms lovely, the bistro's food and service equally outstanding. This level of excellence matched our experience this past October when we were here on another business trip. Best place, by far, if you are in the Norwalk, Connecticut area.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business