“FANTABULOUS!!!!”

The Spa at Norwich Inn
Ranked #1 of 19 things to do in Norwich
Reviewed 10 July 2010

Best, most relaxing place in the world. I love going there to get my yearly R&R. Pricing is reasonable. Food is fantastic. The staff is very knowledgeable and works with any personal issues and they love to educate you on caring for your skin and body. You must, must, must go!!!!!

There are newer reviews for The Spa at Norwich Inn

Reviewed 1 June 2010

What makes this spa different is that once your in you can leave the real world behind.
Stay in your robe all day, read a good book, enjoy three great meals and the best treatments you'll ever have.
I've been going there for a decade and tried a few other place but always come back.
Its our home away from home.

Reviewed 25 May 2010

I was totally impressed with the Inn and the Spa and the friendliness of the staff. I can't wait until I can go again.

Reviewed 6 May 2010

This inn has terrific staff that make you feel right at home without being pushy. We really enjoyed our time here. The restaurant on site is fantastic, the spa treatments are wonderful and the grounds are just beautiful. We stayed in one of the villas which was quiet and roomy. The only drawback was a somewhat musty smell to it, but there was so much to do that we weren't in the room all that much anyway. While we were there they were hosting a wedding that was being filmed by TLC and despite the nerve-wracking attention to detail all the staff not on the wedding were still better than most other hotels I've been to. This is a perfect spot for a couple's getaway, a girls' weekend away or any other special time where you just want to relax and enjoy someone's company. I am mad at myself for not taking pictures of the beautiful gardens but honestly I was so relaxed I just didn't remember to!

Reviewed 17 April 2010

My niece and I recently had our second stay at The Spa at Norwich Inn. From the moment we stepped in the door everything was perfect. The room was lovely and spa facility tranquil. Our spa services were bliss. The staff could not have been more attentive and accommodating. They truly take visitor services to a new level. We'll be back!