“Good food”

Infinity Palace Chinese Buffet
Ranked #70 of 118 Restaurants in Norwich
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Good food but not a big selection. The wait staff was good, the buffet consists of chicken, fish, soup, rice, dessert bar, and a soft serve ice cream machine.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

The food was good but customer service I experienced was extremely poor. The woman at the counter did not greet me as I walked in even though I told her I was "here for takeout". She did not even make eye contact with me.

When I filled my box and brought it back to her she was talking on her cell phone in Chinese. I was standing there waiting for her to hang up the phone. I thought this was extremely rude and unprofessional. Yet again no eye contact or talking to me whatsoever.

Not only was she rude but she overcharged me for the food! About a dollar more than it rang up as! At this point I just wanted to get out of there. She didn't offer a bag so I had to ask for one. I said "have a nice day" in which she didn't respond.
I don't think I'll be going back here..

Reviewed 9 September 2013

I have tried this place a few times, I have several friends that really like it, I dont know why my experience has not been so good.
Other then the decent price for an all you can eat buffet, I can not come up with anything else good to say.
Food is lower then average in quality and taste from other local take home Chinese locations. Noodles were grease, meat was cool, and seafood was warm,and service is lousy. I have tried here 3 or 4 times and I do not ever plan to "give it a try" again. My experience has been the same ever visit. Maybe I expect more then my friends, maybe I go on the bad days.. but I wont be going again

Reviewed 1 July 2013

We decided to take a chance last night thinking even if it's bad it would be "ok". The selection was minimal; especially for 530 on a Saturday night. The food was cold & the General Tso chicken was very sweet- almost like they used left over orange chicken to make it. I was ready to leave after a bite of everything on my plate. It was $60 for 3 adults (one was 13 year old) & 3 children under 10 so reasonably priced as far as a buffet goes, but you do pay for what you get. We were not impressed & will not be going back. I

3  Thank Lovenmysuber
Reviewed 26 May 2013

While I personally am not a buffet person, my grandchildren enjoy the Chinese, American and Japanese dishes, soups, appetizers and deserts that are offered that will satisfy any patron's preferences. I prefer dishes that are cooked to order presented specifically at our table so my strategy was to chose dishes that were just recently filled at their large multi-buffet counters. No one dish was outstanding, but the 30-40 dishes that are offered are average tasting. My grandchildren love this place and they can eat to their heart's satisfaction at a very reasonable price of under $10 per person. The casual atmosphere is ideal for families and large groups.