Comfort Suites Near Casinos
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$113
US$108
Mohegan Sun(Uncasville)
US$258
US$204
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Uncasville(Uncasville)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$130
TripAdvisor
US$105
US$180
US$158
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsmohegan sunmake your own wafflesfree breakfastroom was cleanyogurtquiet areamin drivedefinitely stay here againthe hotel offersthis past weekendking bedfree shuttleoff the highwaytesscasinojcjacuzzi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

If I could give less than 1 star, I would!!! I would love to give them negative 10 stars if possible. Worst hotel experience of my entire life. If you can, avoid it like the plague. No I an not kidding, not even exaggerating. I was sitting on the bed, getting ready to take a shower, when 2 complete strangers opened the door and were standing inside the room. I was shocked and terrified. They explained that the front desk gave them the keys. Beyond upset I contacted the front desk and asked to speak with the manager. She told me that there was a mistake and was not the least bit apologetic. I asked for her supervisor's name and she refused to provide it to me. She proceeded to tell me that she thought we checked out!!!!! Really,!!!! - is it not their policy to verify a room has been thoroughly cleaned before checking in another guest???!!!! Apparently NOT !!! When I questioned her about this she became outrageously rude and TOLD ME I had to leave and them called the police on ME! As an experienced traveler, and someone who spent years working in the hotel industry, I find her attitude, and her actions beyond reprehensible . So, to sum up, if you appreciate your safety and as a paying customer you like to be treated with courtesy and professionalism, stay far, far away from this place. You'd be safer sleeping in your car, literally!!!

• Stayed: March 2014
5  Thank jakesmommy183
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We checked in here after a night at Mohegan, which was sold out. After a long drive to find the place (no sign on the building), we finally decided to listen to the GPS and pulled up to the door. Yup, hotel with no name on the building or grounds. Anyway, the girl working alone was very nice and checked our tired selves in to our room. We opened the door and guess what, as Goldie Locks would say, Someone has been sleeping in my bed. Needless to say, we were a bit freaked out. Back down to the front and waited 15 minutes while the only working person checked in another couple, trying to find them a made up room in an empty hotel. We decided to leave. She checked us out and said we would not be charged. Funny, we were charged. Even funnier, when I called and they said they would credit me, they charged me again.
I am waiting for my credit but we were very disappointed. I hope this hotel, under new ownership/management gets their act together and quickly.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank BethM923
Reviewed 26 November 2013

We stayed here on a Saturday night - the hotel itself if just that a hotel. Rooms were large and clean. We had a king size bed and a couch which was nice. Not very sound proof...there were some people hanging out in the hallway and we could hear everyword. The free breakfast consisted of sausage, terrible coffee, and English muffins. we decided to pass and stop at Dunkins on the way home.

This hotel offers a free shuttle to Mohegan HOWEVER it stops running at 12:45a (very early in my opinion) and it must be a small van because all of the shuttle times were full!! thank goodness we had a mini van and a DD because we ended up driving there. A cab would have been $20 and the shuttle was too limited. we would have had to leave for the casino at 7pm and return at 11.

I would stay at a closer hotel, this one is about a 10-13 min drive, or a hotel with better shuttle options.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cntrygurl625
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I was a little concern about staying here but I had no choice since I was in town during parent weekend at Conn College and all hotels were booked. I was pleasantly surprised. The room was clean, freshly painted. Bathroom had new fixtures and towels were fresh and fluffy. Carpets needs to be replaced and I was told that renovations are in progress. Best part of the stay was the Lounge and the attendant, Patty who was an excellent hostess. The locals are a lot of fun.

Room Tip: Don't look at the carpets.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo