For several years I have always picked this hotel as a base when coming to the NY City area. During my last stay, which was for three nights ending about a week ago, I experienced the usual great service always provided by this hotel. The facility itself is very attractive. The rooms are very nice as well. I made full use of a good internet connection. The cons: I was forced three times in two nights to listen to activity in the adjacent room that I would have happily avoided. The walls in this recently remodeled hotel appear to be very thin. I moved from my first room (which had a connecting door) to another room without the connecting door, hoping that the walls would be thicker. However, I still was able to hear the TV, conversations, the shower and bathroom, snoring and other activity in the adjacent room - and I am not a particularly light sleeper. I noticed that the elevator doors had signs asking for quiet hour from 10pm to 6 am. I'm wondering if this is in response to customer complaints about noise. However, there isn't much that can be done about people simply using room facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located less than 5 minutes from the Stamford Business District and train station and 20 minutes from White Plains, NY. Easy access off I-95, Exit 5. Only 45 minutes by train from Manhattan. Complimentary shuttle service available within a five-mile radius. All guestrooms are wired for complimentary high-speed & wireless internet access. Surrender to the Hyatt Grand Bed - featuring luxurious goose down pillows, triple sheeting, a thick down blanket - all piled atop a Sealy Posturepedic pillow top mattress. Check-in or out with a simple touch of a screen using the Express Check-in Kiosk. Retrieve flight information and boarding pass using the Hyatt Fast Board technology. Enjoy our Stay Fit at Hyatt program at the fitness center featuring Life Fitness cardio and strengthening machines with individual flat screen TVs, as well as an indoor pool and whirlpool. Satisfy your appetite for breakfast, lunch and dinner at Winfield's Restaurant winner of the Best Sunday Brunch by Greenwich Magazine. Relax in the Gazebo Bar for a specialty cocktail and a light fare menu. Or enjoy the ultimate in convenience when you dine in the comfort of your own room with our extensive Room Service menu. Restore your spirits after a workout with a power drink or snack at our Hyatt Stay Fit Gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Greenwich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Greenwich Hotel Old Greenwich
- Greenwich Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Old Greenwich
- Hyatt Regency Old Greenwich