We spent one night at the Hyatt. This hotel has a fantastic deal for a Saturday night. I’m sure weekday rates are much higher, but for a Saturday the Hyatt was about $40 more than the budget motels in the next town over but offers a very different class of service. The rooms were large with all of the amenities you’d expect. The beds were comfortable. There were plenty of outlets in the room. Everything seemed clean. The bathroom included a nightlight (I really like when hotels have these; I need to start travelling with my own) and a small bottle of mouthwash (another step above). Although we were only a few rooms from the elevator there were no noise problems from either inside or out. On Sunday morning coffee and tea were available on every floor, as well as a copies of the Sunday New York Times (there’s 5 bucks right there). The fitness center was very nice, with plenty of high-quality equipment and even chilled towels. All of the staff we encountered were friendly and helpful. They offer valet parking, but I opted for the plentiful parking behind the hotel. I would definitely stay again if I needed a hotel in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located less than 5 minutes from the Stamford Business District and train station and 20 minutes from White Plains, NY. Easy access off I-95, Exit 5. Only 45 minutes by train from Manhattan. Complimentary shuttle service available within a five-mile radius. All guestrooms are wired for complimentary high-speed & wireless internet access. Surrender to the Hyatt Grand Bed - featuring luxurious goose down pillows, triple sheeting, a thick down blanket - all piled atop a Sealy Posturepedic pillow top mattress. Check-in or out with a simple touch of a screen using the Express Check-in Kiosk. Retrieve flight information and boarding pass using the Hyatt Fast Board technology. Enjoy our Stay Fit at Hyatt program at the fitness center featuring Life Fitness cardio and strengthening machines with individual flat screen TVs, as well as an indoor pool and whirlpool. Satisfy your appetite for breakfast, lunch and dinner at Winfield's Restaurant winner of the Best Sunday Brunch by Greenwich Magazine. Relax in the Gazebo Bar for a specialty cocktail and a light fare menu. Or enjoy the ultimate in convenience when you dine in the comfort of your own room with our extensive Room Service menu. Restore your spirits after a workout with a power drink or snack at our Hyatt Stay Fit Gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Hyatt Hotels Corporation so you can book your Hyatt Regency Greenwich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Greenwich Hotel Old Greenwich
- Greenwich Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Old Greenwich
- Hyatt Regency Old Greenwich