Since December I have stayed on and off at the Hyatt, and have found people to be amazingly
going out of their way to do everything they could to make my stay as pleasant as possible.
Meghan McNeil has some of the best management skills, she treats her team as she wants to be treated and she loves the job she does which makes a big difference, There are people like
Anthony Larocci, who make it easy and extremely efficient taking you places if you do not have a car, These people work extremely hard to exceed their customers expectations, there is a sense of pride that the Hyatt has always had a trademark for that they certainly up hold. The Hyatt in Greenwich is a very soothing relaxing place, that doesn't feel like a hotel but more like a resort. Luis Feldman has made it such a pleasure to check in and make sure your happy with your rooms, There is a European flair a sophisication that makes you feel away from the rest of the harsh one can sometimes find in the states that makes you ill.
There is no other place I would go stay if you have high standards, expect excellent service or just want to be spoiled this is the place to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located less than 5 minutes from the Stamford Business District and train station and 20 minutes from White Plains, NY. Easy access off I-95, Exit 5. Only 45 minutes by train from Manhattan. Complimentary shuttle service available within a five-mile radius. All guestrooms are wired for complimentary high-speed & wireless internet access. Surrender to the Hyatt Grand Bed - featuring luxurious goose down pillows, triple sheeting, a thick down blanket - all piled atop a Sealy Posturepedic pillow top mattress. Check-in or out with a simple touch of a screen using the Express Check-in Kiosk. Retrieve flight information and boarding pass using the Hyatt Fast Board technology. Enjoy our Stay Fit at Hyatt program at the fitness center featuring Life Fitness cardio and strengthening machines with individual flat screen TVs, as well as an indoor pool and whirlpool. Satisfy your appetite for breakfast, lunch and dinner at Winfield's Restaurant winner of the Best Sunday Brunch by Greenwich Magazine. Relax in the Gazebo Bar for a specialty cocktail and a light fare menu. Or enjoy the ultimate in convenience when you dine in the comfort of your own room with our extensive Room Service menu. Restore your spirits after a workout with a power drink or snack at our Hyatt Stay Fit Gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Greenwich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Greenwich Hotel Old Greenwich
- Greenwich Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Old Greenwich
- Hyatt Regency Old Greenwich