“Already Gone”

Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 February 2014

The title says it all. While many mediocre restaurants last for many years in Old Saybrook, they do so because they're inexpensive and kid friendly. This place was expensive by comparison and we have a number of good Italian restaurants in the area. So the space is now posted "For Lease".

1  Thank Bob J

Reviewed 15 January 2014

A great experience! Highly recommend. Food & service exceptional. Had the special, Veal with a Lobster sauce.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Is about time Old Saybrook have a really good Italian restaurant I was there tonight and the food was outstanding again, I still do not understand why ( with the food of this quality ) the place was empty, maybe the locals do not support new restaurants,or maybe they have a grudge about the location whatever it is is not about the food or prices,because the food is superb and very affordable.

1  Thank Antonio S
Reviewed 8 January 2014

My family and I go here often for lunch and dinner. Every meal I have had there is fabulous. Someone commented it was high priced but they must not eat out much because their prices are right in line with the other shoreline restaurants. It is pleasant and comfortable inside. I would call it fine casual dining. Desserts to die for! Fresh bread daily with unbelievable olive butter. I have had the Steaks, Salmon, and more than one Italian dish. Delicious!

Reviewed 15 December 2013

Sometimes you have to get lucky, and this time I was very fortunate to find a restaurant with good food and atmosphere. First I tried the tapas at the bar witch they above the normal, the next day me and my companion sat by the fire place in the dining room and we had eggplant rolatini as an appetizer and farfalle terra nostra and a huge ribeye, grilled to my specifications, both dishes was very,very good and we finish with the tiramisu, one of the best I have ever had,,the service very professional and attentive.To my surprise the place was almost empty, witch is very strange in a restaurant with this quality of food maybe was an off day.