“Will definately eat here again!”

Fiore Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 83 Restaurants in Old Saybrook
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We're dedicated to providing our customers with the freshest ingredients and top service in the area!
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Was not sure what to expect but was fat and happy when I left. The Calamari App was awesome and very tender and my chicken parm with Fettuccini was tender and lots of flavor. Small place so expect to wait on busy nights but it will be worth it!!

2  Thank troynalex2

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Last weekend when I went into Fiore's restaurant it was perfect for the time I came in and the time I left the service was great and the food was unbelievable and my family thought so too, Every one was very kind full, all the chiefs come out and speck to you before you leave to make sure the food was extent and tasteful. If you around the restaurant you stop by and have lunch or dinner you will be very please

1  Thank Devone T
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We obviously do not know good Italian food -- indeed, we do have a preference for Chinese. But we like pizza! I am using this indirect approach to say that we thought our dishes (house salad; lasagna; baked ziti with side meatball; & Chianti) made for a very average meal, not at all special -- obviously a heretical rating in face of all the overwhelming five star ratings this restaurant has received! Sorry, we just don't know what happened. All around us were very contented diners -- one indicating he always orders the stuffed chicken specialty because it was so good! All I can suggest is for you to ignore this review... I guess we really don't know Italian food! We do plan to go back and try again, maybe that stuffed chicken...

1  Thank JBBannister
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Fiore's unassuming facade should not deter anyone from stepping inside. Really terrific, fresh food and wonderful service. The tilapia was perfectly seasoned and cooked, and a grilled buffalo chicken salad special was enormous and delicious. Wish we lived close enough to be regulars!!

1  Thank Ali747
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We ordered pizzas to go for our long car ride back home, the service was great! Our pizza was ready in good time and was so delicious. The value was excellent!!