“average chinese place”

Cuisines: Chinese
Old Saybrook, Connecticut
“average chinese place”
Reviewed 2 June 2012

average food normal prices does not seem like the cleanest place door opened leaves blown inside counters cluttered

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank 1025mike

Anchorage, Alaska
“Best Chinese on the Shoreline!”
Reviewed 29 March 2012

I've been going to Golden Garden for as long as I can remember. Everything on the menu is excellent. The fried appetizers are crispy, the soups are flavorful and packed full of ingredients, and the entrees are loaded with meat and perfectly sauced. My favorite, though, are the boneless spare ribs. I have eaten a lot of Chinese food over the years, and I haven't had any that compare. I would recommend Golden Garden to anyone looking for great tasting chinese food.

• Visited September 2011
old saybrook
“Great Food & Service”
Reviewed 11 January 2009

Great Food & Great People. I own the Paperback Cafe in the same plaza so I know what its like to run a restaurant and they do a great job. Its very clean, the staff is very friendly, the food is always on time, I have never recieved a mistake, and the food is great. Please give them a try if you havent already.

3 Thank paperback1