“Staff very friendly and helpful-quiet and clean facility...”

Pier Blue Guesthouse
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Old Saybrook
Reviewed 30 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 25 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rande V
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Well I'll start by saying I wasn't planning on staying at a hotel in the area, but my truck broke down heading home.. When my triple A tow arrived I requested a recommendation on a place I could stay the night. I was pointed in the direction of Days Inn, and I have to say I was very pleased with the decision. They gave me a triple A discount, and considering the circumstances and the time of night, another discount on top of that. Front desk was very nice, and the room was comfortable. Breakfast had a surprising variety of choices including eggs, home fries, waffles, bagels, english muffins, toast and fresh pastry's. I had some breakfast, grabbed a cup of fresh java and the paper kindly provided to me by the front desk, and was on my way. I'd stay here again given the chance.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Stayed here in October 2013 just as the fall colors were showing up. Very clean spacious rooms with very helpful and friendly staff.Close to good restaurants and shopping.Will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: The back rooms face a beautiful wooded area and are very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I'll start by mentioning the prime location, you're close enough to the beach to almost smell the sea in the air and everything in the old saybrook / westbrook area is within your immediate vicinity. Front desk was kind and helpful, I was able to find my room easily and was pleased with it. The king sized bed was comfortable and the room was clean, I slept well, woke up in the morning and enjoyed a hot breakfast of scrambled eggs and home fries with orange juice, the front desk inquired as to how my stay had been, and was helpful in giving me directions to my destination. All in all I feel like this was a great value for the rate I paid, and I will be staying here again in the future.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Madison Beach Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton
Sound View Greenport
Sound View Greenport
#1 of 7 in Greenport

Been to Pier Blue Guesthouse? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Pier Blue Guesthouse

Address: 1430 Boston Post Rd, Old Saybrook, CT 06475-1709 (Formerly Days Inn Old Saybrook)
Region: United States > Connecticut > Old Saybrook
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Old Saybrook
Price Range: £38 - £53 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Pier Blue Guesthouse 2*
A boutique guesthouse with 50 non smoking rooms, free wi-fi, private parking for our guests, hot & continental breakfast, picnic & barbecue facilities and free beach passes. Within walking distance to restaurants. Centrally located near Premium Outlets, Tanger Outlets, Katherine Hepburn Theater, local beaches, antique stores, and historical attractions. Foxwoods Casino and Mohegan Casino are 30-45 minutes away. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pier Blue Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Old Saybrook Hotel Old Saybrook