I just got back from a "Girls' Getaway" at the Saybrook Point inn & Spa. It was perfect in every way. As part of the package myself and six of my friends stayed in luxurious rooms with two queen beds, working fireplace and balconies overlooking the water. We received free tee shirts (well made) a bottle of wine on ice when we arrived, a spa treatment ($118 value) and a full breakfast.
Everyone raved about every detail of our stay. We had lunch and dinner at the Inn in a cozy room with a fireplace overlooking the water. The food and service were outstanding. The spa services were the best any of us had ever had. The included breakfast was a full breakfast menu with any add on that we desired.
It was too cool to use the outdoor seating or pool, but it looked great!
We are Long Island girls and took the Pt Jefferson ferry to Bridgeport. From there is was less than an hour drive to the Inn.
A great getaway, Might bring my husband there for a romantic weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saybrook Point Inn & Spa is a AAA Four Diamond Southern Connecticut hotel, recently designated as a green hotel. We offer gracious accommodations, Four Diamond dining, a luxurious spa, and a gorgeous shoreline view. Enjoy classic intimacy in elegant rooms featuring balconies, water views and glowing fireplaces. We are a pet friendly hotel.Amenities include a luxurious spa, our health club offering indoor and outdoor pools, modern fitness equipment, sun decks, sauna and exercise classes. Our marina can accommodate vessels up to 200 feet and offers a floating gas dock and expert staff. We also have onsite dining at Fresh Salt Restaurant, offering exquisite service and waterfront ambiance. We offer meeting rooms and space, planning and catering for events.Saybrook Point Inn & Spa is conveniently located only two hours from New York City and one hour from Bradley International Airport. Our inn is at the mouth of the Connecticut River, with panoramic views of Long Island Sound, and only steps from the heart of historic Old Saybrook and a colorful host of antique shops, theatres, brand name outlets and casinos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Saybrook Point Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saybrook Point Hotel Old Saybrook
- Saybrook Point Inn And Spa
- Old Saybrook Inn
- Saybrook Point Old
- Saybrook Inn
- Saybrook Point Inn Spa