My boyfriend and I stayed for three nights at the new Three Stories Guesthouse. I have to say the new building was absolutely exquisite! We were completely blown away with the meticulous attention to detail and the beautifully designed interior. Each room is dedicated to a prominent local figure and has been custom designed to reflect their personality and legacy. Three Stories is a timepiece- incredibly warm and inviting, yet rich with luxury amenities and historical appeal- we felt immediately at home.
A full breakfast at Fresh Salt was included in our stay (although coffee and pastries are available in the kitchen every morning). We thoroughly enjoyed our waterfront dining experience. The lemon ricotta pancakes and vegetable hash were absolutely delicious!
Only a couple of minor complaints associated with growing pains- the toilet seat did not want to stay upright, the controls for the fireplace and shower were a bit confusing. The room was also a bit smaller than what we have come to expect at the main Inn. Overall, though, it was a wonderful and unique experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saybrook Point Inn & Spa is a AAA Four Diamond Southern Connecticut hotel, recently designated as a green hotel. We offer gracious accommodations, Four Diamond dining, a luxurious spa, and a gorgeous shoreline view. Enjoy classic intimacy in elegant rooms featuring balconies, water views and glowing fireplaces. We are a pet friendly hotel.Amenities include a luxurious spa, our health club offering indoor and outdoor pools, modern fitness equipment, sun decks, sauna and exercise classes. Our marina can accommodate vessels up to 200 feet and offers a floating gas dock and expert staff. We also have onsite dining at Fresh Salt Restaurant, offering exquisite service and waterfront ambiance. We offer meeting rooms and space, planning and catering for events.Saybrook Point Inn & Spa is conveniently located only two hours from New York City and one hour from Bradley International Airport. Our inn is at the mouth of the Connecticut River, with panoramic views of Long Island Sound, and only steps from the heart of historic Old Saybrook and a colorful host of antique shops, theatres, brand name outlets and casinos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Saybrook Point Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saybrook Point Hotel Old Saybrook
- Saybrook Point Inn And Spa
- Old Saybrook Inn
- Saybrook Point Old
- Saybrook Inn
- Saybrook Point Inn Spa