“Very affordable”

Hibachi Grill
Ranked #40 of 83 Restaurants in Orange
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

Just like any typical Chinese buffet/ hibachi grill... good value for your money... but nothing extraordinary...

There are newer reviews for Hibachi Grill

Reviewed 29 July 2013

The selection is great, the service is really good. The staff was very friendly and the price couldn't be beat. $10 for a dinner buffet was amazing! The food was delicious and the restaurant was really clean and organized. This was the most put together buffet I had seen in years. Also, the food wasn't as greasy as the other Chinese food that I usually eat. We took our time eating and weren't rushed. Definitely a good find.

Reviewed 26 March 2013

This is an all you can eat type of place. It is quite inexpensive and my Mother always said that you get what you pay for. If you want salad or fruit you can get your value but mostly the food remains in the heating containers, often in an oily sauce, for too long. If volume is what you are after than I guess it would be ok. I prefer the excellent Chinese restaurant, China Pavillion, which is in the same plaza.

Reviewed 8 November 2012

We enjoy coming here, because the variety is amazing. I head for sweet and sour soup, the chicken wings, ( back on the left) and the vegetable fried rice. I get some of the roast pork, and mix it with the fried rice. Yum! Not a fan of the deserts at all. They look better than they taste. BUT...the sherbet...multi colored is very good.

It is easy to over eat, and the first couple of times I ate the cheesy crab. It was too rich for me. The green beans are good, too. We eat there every three weeks or so. I keep thinking of good dishes there. The waitresses have always been very good, and have tried to help me with chop sticks. I am hopeless!

If you only go for the chicken wings, you will be happy.

1  Thank barbaract_11
Reviewed 5 November 2012

My brother took us to this restaurant. They had over 300 selections on the buffet. You could have your food cooked on a hibachi by a staff member. I don't care for Sushi but my brother raved about his choices. A must go to restaurant when in Orange, CT.
Joe & Sandy, Davenport, IA