“Good food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Olive Garden
Ranked #53 of 82 Restaurants in Orange
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Orange, Connecticut
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I enjoy their food and they have a great peach sangria which I understand is their special recipe. Have never had a bad meal there.

• Visited April 2014

New York City, New York
“Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

We ordered takeout because the parking lot was backed and parking was limited. The food was great and the hostess that helped us provided great service. I would eat here again.

Visited February 2014
West Haven, CT
“Going Back Soon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

This was my frist time to any Olive Garden and I must say, I was pleasantly surprised. Our server (I think his name was Steven) was on point, the food was fabulous and our wait time was 10-15 minutes less that what they said it would be. I'm looking forward to going back again, soon!

• Visited February 2014
Seymour, Connecticut
“Wonderful quick lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

Looking for a quick lunch with my sister while shopping. Decided on Olive Garden, because they have great soups. We were in and out very quickly, which is what we wanted.
Love the soups and the breadsticks are great too. Usually go for soup and salad, but no time this trip. Thoroughly enjoyed our lunch. Even though we weren't ordering much our waitress was very attentive. Place was clean, including the rest room. Will absolutely be back.

• Visited September 2013
New Haven, Connecticut
“One of the worst meals ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

I started to eat my apricot chicken, which looked fine on the topside, but burnt taste & totally singed on underside. Granddaughters fettuccini Alfredo, was greasy with congealed
Oil & husbands chicken Marsala was at least edible, but not good. They did have the grace to not charge, for the returned burnt chicken.

• Visited August 2013