“How a restaurant is supposed to treat customers! Bravo!”
Review of Ola Restaurant

Ola Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 83 Restaurants in Orange
Cuisines: Latin
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 May 2014

This will be your new favorite restaurant like it has be come ours! Servers, experienced and attentive. Food is well prepared, fresh and well paced. Everything comes out when it is supposed to. Signature cocktails are yummy too, make reservations because this place is busy! Busy place = Happy Patrons!

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

I had a great time with some friends and had an awesome dinner and delicious mojitos, unlike most of Latin cuisine restaurants this place doesn't serve big portions, the presentation is beautiful. This is a good place for a fun night but get ready to pay $9 for a mojito and average dinner will be $$$.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Saturday night, 2 people for a 7:30 reservation. The place was hopping and we were seated immediately. Ola is small and lively. Service was friendly and efficient. We ordered 4 tapas plates each of which was delicious, along with a bottle of Pinot Noir. We were stuffed! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

It's small place, let's not kid ourselves. The former establishment could barely "made a go of it" there. And I would NEVER have believed a location like this one would become what OLA has become. A HIGH CLASS, SUPERIOR dining experience. That's what OLA is.

You can't go wrong sitting at the bar. Again, it's a little cramped, but all great things have their idiosyncrasies. For me, it make the place even more AUTHENTIC. The margarittas are great; I take mine with salt. The appetizers are wonderful. The sangria -- for many -- is out of this world.

I also get the app with the lobster. And it's hard not to have the guacamole. The bar service is exceptional.

What's especially fun to see is how the owners have decorated this place. Picture a dingy beer-stained joint because that's what it used to be. No more! Everytime I go to OLA there's something new that I notice that makes the trip enjoyable beyond the food, the drinks, and the service.

Give it a look. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

The place is very deceiving, from outside it looks very small, but you have to come down some stairs and the restaurant is downstairs. The place is decorated very nice with nice colors.

The food was very good, pricy, but I don't mind paying for a good plate of food.
We order the Seafood Paella, my husband loved it and I had the grilled chicken platter. It came with rice and beans. I had to say it was very good. I looked at the desserts, which were about 8 dollars each, but we didn't order any of them, as we were so full. I would return again to try their desserts.