“Best Indian Food”

Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 8 May 2014

This may be a bold statement, but I would go as far as saying it is the best Indian restaurant I've experienced so far. Incredible nan, and rich, textures layers of curry, with both chicken and various meats tender and smoked in the wood fired tandoori oven. since the food is just superb. Worth a visit if you love and appreciate the intricacies of Indian food.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

I recently returned to this restaurant after a dozen years - and my guest, who lived nearby, could not stop commenting on how delicious the food was. We both picked from the long list of vegetarian selections - but if the standards are as high as they were a dozen years ago the meat entrees are as carefully prepared. My entree was delicious, with a subtle blend of hot and creamy.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

I went to many many Indian restaurants and Coromandel is by far the best !
I highly recommend the buffet on Saturday & Sunday, the food is delicious (I consider it gourmet), nice variety, beautiful display, the best service and great prices.
Don't miss out, this is not your typical Indian food restaurant - everything I tasted on the buffet was superb !

Reviewed 17 February 2014

My wife and I decided to try out Coromandel restaurant and we're so glad we did. Price is reasonable, staff is warm and welcoming, and overall feeling is cozy. We tried several dishes since we were at lunch buffet and one by one it was fabulous and delicious. The plate was filling but at the same time you can finish your plate.

The dimly lit bar greets patrons upon their arrival, its stock of every brown liquor under the sun displayed on the shelves
The lamb was well seasoned. The chicken was kicked up with a slightly spicy marinade and had the pleasant taste of a slight char. All were served on a bed of vegetable couscous accompanied with some fennel butter and spicy, peppery sauce. The dish was earth-shattering and it’s a safe choice.
The space is simple, but colorful with out-door sitting and the overall look is somewhat elegant South Indian. The atmosphere is warmth with excellent hospitality. Servers were well-versed in the menu, which is imperative for newbies. We definitely plan on going again!

Reviewed 14 February 2014

We have been going to this wonderful restaurant since it opened about 7 years ago. The decor is colorful with a slightly modern Indian slant. The staff has always been attentive, unpretentious, and gracious. Now, for the food.
We have always gone each time with the goal of trying something new. A few days ago we tried as an appetizer a stuffed flat bread with several dipping sauces, one with lentils, one with green coconut and spices, and a third red sauce, slightly spicy. Then we tried a crab and shrimp dish served in a crisp bread bowl that was also delicious. Finally we chose from the vegetarian menu a yellow lentil dish that was also lovely.
Every time we have visited this restaurant we have been treated to a wonderful variety of flavors and spices, and always left looking forward to our next visit. The owner, Matthew Jacob makes a point to visiting with his guests during the meal which enhances the experience.
This is one of the finest Indian restaurants that we have tried over the years, and we can recommend it without reservations. We are sure your visit will be wonderful as well.