“Group Event was well received”
Review of Confetti - CLOSED

Confetti
Price range: US$29 - US$31
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Recently renovated, we invite you to come experience the delicious offerings at Confetti Restaurant. Known for great seafood and the best calamari around, Confetti also offers a nice array of choice meats and fresh hand crafted Italian pasta. Happiest of hours awaits you in the bar with half off appetizers from 3:30 until 6:00pm daily. Lite fare is always available and we serve our entire wine list by the glass.
Reviewed 14 April 2013

We take a trip to Confetti every year for a holiday party at work and it is always enjoyable. The food, service, and restaurant are all great. I love going to this restaurant and recommend giving it a try.

1  Thank Skap234

Reviewed 22 March 2013 via mobile

This is one of our favorite restaurants. We were surprised that the bread was so ordinary when it is usually wonderful. We were told it was emergency bread since their normal bread would not be available tonight. The good news is that after one bite I didn't want more so that cut down on the carbs. Our favorite waiter served us and promised me a fresh cup of decaf. Instead we received some warmed coffee which disappointed. The meal was striped bass which was great. Done perfectly well and very tasty. The wife has a shrimp and chicken dish which she liked very much. I had asked for the veggies to be soft and in fact they came just right. We were both happy with the salads at an extra $2. We will return whenever I crave a fish dish.

Reviewed 2 March 2013 via mobile

Used to be a time that I thought of Confetti as a fish restaurant because they always had a large variety of different fishes. I have since learned that there are several other wonderful choices available. We hadn't gone here for dinner for a while so we were surprised tonight that they no longer had their signature wonderful bread but rather ordinary tiny dinner rolls. They now no longer include a salad with the entrée but charge an extra $2. Truth be told it is a much better salad and well worth the extra fee. Their coffee is still wonderful so long as you request that it be fresh. My wife and I ordered the almond crusted tilapia which was wonderful as usual and reasonably priced at $15. There was a time in the past when if you ordered a fish dinner they would prepare it in a variety of ways without additional charge. Joan, the owner and hostess is very friendly and the service is always great. We come for dinner to Confetti at least once a month. For a lite lunch a salad and their wonderful French onion soup can't be beat on a cold winter day.

1  Thank Rohrshack R
Reviewed 14 February 2013

My husband does a lot of work in the area and has raved about the adult Mac and cheese. I finally got the opportunity to join him for a business dinner, it did not disappoint. We also had the fried green beans, the calamari and the clams confetti for appetizers. There was nothing left on the plates. Everything was cooked to perfection. Our server was also very attentive. Can't wait to make it to Connecticut again and eat here!

Reviewed 8 February 2013

Really enjoy dining with cocktails on their outdoor patio in the warmer weather. Meals are yummy, made with fresh ingredients & good-sized portions. Several fish dishes are delicious, especially Lobster Mac & Cheese.