“Father's day fun”

Price range: US$5 - US$28
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Grill 37 is committed to using the freshest ingredients as possible. We use local products in our weekly specials but we are constantly looking for ways to incorporate local, CT grown food in our everyday menu. You can taste the difference! Everything is made from scratch at Grill 37. Our stocks, sauces, soups and breads are all made by hand.
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Went to father's day brunch. It was a brunch menu which was great. I had the pulled pork crepe. Deliah. Lots of others had custom omelets and we all enjoyed the chocolate chip scones.

1  Thank cfalz

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Four of us dined here on a Saturday night before heading to the Hyde Cultural Center to see Madama Butterfly. The Center is 2 1/2 miles from the Grill 37 so it was very convenient. This is a country type building that used to be known as the Harvest. The new owners/chef had a very good menu with most entrees in the $20s, but they had a special pre-opera deal of salad, entree & dessert for $25.00 pp. Three of us had the roast pork which was very good, delicatly spiced and tender. One had the Cod which featured a thick piece served with rice, both of which were very good. We all highly recommend the place.

1  Thank Dino T
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I had my daughters bridal shower brunch on the veranda. The tables were set with white linen and beautiful china. We were able to decorate with flowers and lanterns throughout the room. The banquet manager and servers were excellent, they seemed to anticipate our every want. Everyone raved how delicious everything was. The champagne punch was great. I look forward to going back for dinner and wouldn't hesitate to have another function there again

1  Thank jmalsa
Reviewed 2 May 2014

My wife and I and another couple stopped in last Week for a bite and our first experience at Grill 37. Can't say I was impressed. The wine was ample and reasonably priced. Our friend said his pasta dish was not very good and small. His wife had a flat bread appetizer that was very bland. I had a bacon cheese burger from the specials menu that was quite ordinary. Both the ladies had mussels off the specials menu and were very disappointed. The shells were about the size of a quarter and I'll let you guess the size of the mussel. If I were the chef I would have been embarrassed to serve this dish. All and all a very average experience. It's not your Fathers Harvest any more.

1  Thank Richard L
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Ordered the cast iron seared sirloin to go. What a rip off! The steak was thin cut like sandwich meat and not fresh at all. It looked like something you would buy from the frozen section at Walmart. It was also bland, couldn't even taste the rosemary or garlic! The roasted potatoes and mixed vegetables were also bland and in the smallest portions I've ever seen! About 2 spoon fulls. The worst part is, I paid 20 bucks for it! Only go here if you want to pay a ridiculous ammount of money for less than standard dining experience. Pitiful.

5  Thank Marsales