“Best buffalo chicken salad around!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Village Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 9 Restaurants in Preston
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Waterford, Connecticut, United States
“Best buffalo chicken salad around!”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Growing up this area, I've eaten here from time to time and have always had a pretty good meal. Now, I live a little further away, but was in the area and decided to stop by for lunch with my children. I was pleasantly surprised by their buffalo chicken salad! I usually frequent a local family restaurant by me that serves a similar salad and even has a homemade house garlic dressing as well that I really enjoy. Well, this is my new favorite!! I even had to bring my husband back a week or two later to have him taste it for himself. We brought the kids as well and they had a Pedro pizza ( I think..can't remember the exact name) Either way, they raved how amazing the pizza was and my buffalo chicken salad was even better the second time around. I will definitely be back for the buffalo chicken and the garlic dressing..delicious!!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank MelissaP940

“Pizza Review”
Reviewed 16 March 2013

We've had pizza from here quite often over the last 10 years. Quality of pizza is greatly diminished. We now drive an additional 5 miles to get pizza. I don't know if they changed cheese or what, but it sits in your stomach like concrete. They need to go back to what they were doing a few years ago.

Groton, Connecticut
“Home feeling”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Makes you feel welcome. Mostly locals It's a nice place to eat. good prices. Great for take out. With a good sized menu. It is a small strip mall.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pizza Ever”
Reviewed 24 February 2013 via mobile

I go to VP all the time and I have never gotten bad quality food. The pizza is a must have if you are in the area. The waiters are nice and friendly and come quickly to your table. The booths are spacious and comfy. Their burgers are also very good. The food may take a while to come, but the restaurant is quiet and good for conversations.

Durham, Connecticut
“Great service, great food”
Reviewed 3 August 2012

The food was outstanding and the service couldn't be beat. Our waitress was incredibly friendly and attentive. If we have the opportunity to be out in Preston again, we'll definitely eat at Village Pizza again!